Key West dissappearing guest?? >

Key West dissappearing guest??

Notices

Key West dissappearing guest??

Old 11-28-2004, 12:19 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Key West dissappearing guest??

Originally Posted by Ange
Reed, you had to be the ham, the turkey was all gone!
ROTFLMAO- You are a witty girl this morning ain't ya
Old 11-28-2004, 12:36 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Morning peeps... mmm... I'm ready for breakfast......
Old 11-28-2004, 12:44 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Did somebody say LESBIANS? Any pictures? (all of the smilies with there tongues hangin' out)

Lesbians and Timex watches......Take a lickin' and....keep on......Lickin'
Old 11-28-2004, 12:46 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 11-29-2004, 01:46 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Key West dissappearing guest??

Originally Posted by craig223
Did BatGirl get some Bolt-Ons???
Old 11-29-2004, 02:01 AM
Registered

Re: Key West dissappearing guest??

Originally Posted by IceAngel
Hey Was I am here. I had to take a temporary hiatus from OSO and the internet in general because of a loss in my family that I do believe was mentioned on the board.

I hope that in your inquiries to my location, you were not trying to imply that I might be the "missing guest". I did not get to go to this years festivities because of afforementioned loss. Not to mention that I am VERY married to one of the original members of this site (I do believe that Jeffery knows him quiet well), therefore I would not need to get a ride to KW with another man. Not to mention that there have been speculation that this person was practicing the art of the worlds oldest profession, I am offended that you might question my integrity and morality. If I have taken your question out of context then I apologize, however I am not the only one that thinks that you might have been implying that I was the woman in question.

Best Regards
Terra Stinson
Terra,
Sorry you think that way. I was actually missing you and Ange. I wanted to be filled in on the latest Key West Adventures. Nothing more.

I knew of you through Jefffery and others before you and Sean were married

I have no idea how the heck you got all that you said from me asking about you...

I didn't know about your loss as I have been out of town a lot. I don't read all threads or titles. If I post it's because I get an e-mail from OSO. Most of the time I delete them.

I'm sincerely sorry for your loss. If there is anything I can do let me know. Best wishes. J

Last edited by Wasabe; 11-29-2004 at 05:09 AM. Reason: Sad
Old 11-29-2004, 02:03 AM
Registered

Thumbs up Re: Key West dissappearing guest??

Originally Posted by Jamie B.
Terra,

I certainly didnt take Wasbe's question on your where-abouts as insinuation to that. I think she was just inocently asking of your where-abouts since she didnt see you in Key West or online recently, since you girls tend to stick together on this site

My opinion anyway. Sorry to hear of your loss .

- Jamie Brown
Thank you Jamie.
Old 11-29-2004, 02:17 AM
Registered

Thumbs up Re: Key West dissappearing guest??

Originally Posted by Blonde Cig Chick
oh geez terra, i think sean is getting to ya! (don't take it the wrong way -i'm kidding!) i'm sure that's not what wasabe meant. she was just wondering if you were there since there had been no posts from you. i'm sure she had no idea about all the goings on with you guys. why the heck would sean think that? he knows better than that. wow, she's going to be shocked when she reads this interpretation. hang in there kids and get rid of that cold! feel better soon.

xo
I am shocked. I read it a few minutes ago... I still have yet to go through my 200+ emails... I'm catching up though. Thank you...
Old 11-29-2004, 02:39 AM
Registered

Wink Re: Key West dissappearing guest??

Originally Posted by Ange
THIS is the statement in question. I left it alone initially. Although I guess I shouldn't have. I made the post about Terra's grandmother several weeks ago and when the question of her whereabouts came up after that, I let it be known that she was still dealing with issues from that. IN the General forum. I ALSO let it be known in the General forum that I would NOT be in Key West. So one has to wonder why Wasabe felt the need to question where Terra and I were. And once my location was given, she STILL felt the need to question Terra's. Don't make the mistake of thinking that I am saying this because Terra and I are friends, I would see this post in the same light no matter who was involved. Perhaps Wasabe herself needs to come and explain the reasoning behind her posts since Terra and I had NOT been mentioned in thread at all until SHE brought up the question of where we were. So basically, how the hell did we get brought into it? And let's not forget that Terra has said not once, but TWICE, that if this was a misinterpretation, then she was sorry. Or did that not register?
Look all I was wondering is what the dealio was in Key West.... again because I didn't go and wanted to feel like a was still apart of it... sheesh... no one had posted pics that I could see at the time. I didn't see the threads you're referring. Had I, I would have sent my condolences. And wished you luck....

When you get a chance can you link it so I can read it?

Wonder and speculate all you want. I DID NOT SEE THE THREADS!

Why are you always attacking me....

Ange, for your information I have asked where you were on this board before this thread.

Here's too Happy times.

Last edited by Wasabe; 11-29-2004 at 05:16 AM.
Old 11-29-2004, 02:42 AM
Registered

Red face Re: Key West dissappearing guest??

Originally Posted by IceAngel
NICE Reed!!!

If it was just a case of me being missed because of my untimely absence then great and I appreciate it. I was just taken aback more than a little by name being mentioned in a thread about ????'s misfourtune with an unknown "lady of the night" There now it's over! Back to the friendly banter....
I'm happy you are back and if there's anything I can do let me know. Seriously. I just missed ya darnit!

Quick Reply: Key West dissappearing guest??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.