Post Key West Party Update

Notices

Post Key West Party Update

Old 11-23-2004, 10:51 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Post Key West Party Update

The date was Friday, November 18th, the time was 8:00pm and the line was out the door and down the street before the party was to have started.

I hope all of OSO’s over 400 attendees had a great time and I am sorry for all of you that had to wait so long for your drinks.

Thanks to your donations, we were able to raise over $2,300.00 for the Red Cross Hurricane Relief Fund. This would not have been possible without donations from the following generous supporters in the marine industry which include but are not limited to: Doller Offshore Marine, Extreme Boat Magazine, Extreme Marine, Freeze Frame Video, Get Real Performance, Houston Propellers, Livorsi Marine, Poker Runs of America, Powerboat Magazine, Stainless Marine, Swipes Wipes, Throttle-Up Propellers, Top Knot, and Trick Marine; and from numerous professional racers and organizations including: Tom Abrams of Reliable Carriers, Scott Begovich of Kean University, Dave Callan of Callan Marine, Tyler Crockett of Team Fortress, Debbie Fleishman of the Offshore Power Boat Racing Association, The Jersey Boyz: Augie and Smitty, Steve Quick of Deep V Cats, Dave Scott of Bacardi Silver, Harry Turner of TKO’s Obsession and Paul Whittier of Ettore Squeegee.

I also want to thank the following people who worked so hard to put this all together:
Ms. Patriyacht, Mrs. Wigginout, Ms. Feelin Wet, Mrs. R Addiction, BatGirl, Lisa Mathews, Debbie Fleishman, Phantom 1, Tom R and his wife Jen… and to the rest of you that I might have forgotten or that I just didn’t get a chance to meet due to the madness.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and catches up on sleep.

How many days till the Miami Boat Show?