I think it is appropriate to thank SBI/APBA/OSS for this past weekend >

I think it is appropriate to thank SBI/APBA/OSS for this past weekend

Notices

I think it is appropriate to thank SBI/APBA/OSS for this past weekend

Old 11-23-2004, 10:44 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up I think it is appropriate to thank SBI/APBA/OSS for this past weekend

Without the three organizations working together, we could have never enjoyed a race filled week with over 100++ boats! It was truely awesome to watch!

Thank you for all of your hard work in making this happen!

Hopefully next year we can see the same teamwork
Old 11-23-2004, 11:01 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: I think it is appropriate to thank SBI/APBA/OSS for this past weekend

I second that, had to be one of the best two days of offshore racing Sat-Sun in a long time

Drew Z.
Old 11-23-2004, 11:08 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: I think it is appropriate to thank SBI/APBA/OSS for this past weekend

Thanks APBA, SBI and OSS. Let's do it again soon............real soon.
Old 11-23-2004, 11:48 AM
Registered

It was a great show. Do it again next year and we'll be back It was good talking to you BLACKBUCA.
Old 11-23-2004, 12:34 PM
Registered

For us fans this had to be one of the best races ever, the number of boats were incredible. So many good memories of the week; riding the scooters through the pits and having a chance to talk with the racers and pit crew. Sitting on the deck of the Hilton in the Key West sunshine with a rum runner in hand watching the boats speed by. Seeing the incredible boats that the FPBC brought in, meeting so many of the movers and shakers in the marine industry ( I said Hi to Reggie, in the parking structure of our condo ) AND the best part; meeting so many OSOers. these are some of the things I will remember. I hope the race groups know how much this meant to the fans, we appreciate all their hard work in organizing the event.
I really thought the race volunteers and the Key West Police were both professional and friendly when dealing with the crowd. I can't put it in exact words but there was this amazing feeling of good will and camaraderie with the whole Key West experience. A BIG THANK YOU to the Conch Republic and the race groups are definitely in order, thanks Dave for starting this thread. Donna
Old 11-24-2004, 04:41 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

We had a great time and it was one HELLUVA show!!!!!
Thanks to SBI, OSS, and APBA for grouping on this. The races were incredible!!

I've been to many races, but this, by far, was the best!
It was really nice to see all the rig's in the pits. There were Million dollar rig's down to rig's driving a $8,000 Chevy pulling a $150,000 -$300,000 boat ( at least they have there priorities straight!!! ).
I met alot of good people in KW, and they were all "genuine" and seemed to just have a love for fast boats and good times.

I hope that the organizations can keep this together and keep racing - it was great!!
Old 11-24-2004, 10:50 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Thanks to all who made this happen.......... Lets hope it can happen again next year. A great time had by all.
BG XO
Old 11-24-2004, 10:53 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Was that OUR BatGirl I saw in Extreme Boats Magazine?.........
Old 11-24-2004, 11:07 AM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

We enjoyed it as well.

...sad thing is the only common ground to come out of the event...was the joint understanding that all racers love the place...... The split between the organizations continues and paints all three with the same brush of separatist verve.

The only path to success is through a rejoining......... with a final goal of UIM inclusion.

On that note Happy Thanksgiving to all three....... because it took their combined efforts and boat count to make one decent event......

Think about it.

T2x
Old 11-24-2004, 07:37 PM
Registered

Give us dates MAN, for next year? Im planning NOW

Quick Reply: I think it is appropriate to thank SBI/APBA/OSS for this past weekend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.