Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Key West Race And Party Photos (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/91102-key-west-race-party-photos.html)

Sunrise Girl 11-24-2004 04:58 PM

Key West Race And Party Photos

Here is the link to our web site with the photos from Key West:

http://community.webshots.com/user/mrswigginout-date

Enjoy!! :drink:
Ken & Cat

CAP071 11-24-2004 05:36 PM

Re: Key West Race And Party Photos

SWEEEEEEEET Pics :D :drink: :eek:

Tabasco Cat 11-24-2004 07:07 PM

Mrs. Wigginout,
Thanks for the pix. After reading about all the anticipation leading up to KW, seeing pix posted during the week, and whats been posted by yourself and others. All I can say is I'll be there next year.

I happened to notice your pix from the Stadium Club :drink: . Too bad about the events that transpired over the weekend :mad: . Not the parting gift you want to give someone like Coach Holtz.

Greg

Sunrise Girl 11-24-2004 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by Tabasco Cat
Mrs. Wigginout,
Thanks for the pix. After reading about all the anticipation leading up to KW, seeing pix posted during the week, and whats been posted by yourself and others. All I can say is I'll be there next year.

I happened to notice your pix from the Stadium Club :drink: . Too bad about the events that transpired over the weekend :mad: . Not the parting gift you want to give someone like Coach Holtz.

Greg

Tabasco Cat~
You mean you live in Florida and you didn't make the races!?!?! :D As you can see, you missed an awesome time!!

Yes, we tailgate at Stadium Place with some other OSO members. You're right...it really sucks the way Lou left! :mad: I heard there's something planned for him that is in the works. Now, everyone is all psyched about Spurrier coming...I'll wait to pass judgment on him until football season. One thing is for sure, he may be a jerk but he knows how to coach!

BTW, have you heard some of the new slogans they've come out with since Spurrier has gotten here? One is, "Cocked, Locked and Loaded" and "You Can't Have a Cock Without a Spur". Go figure...

Keith 11-24-2004 11:57 PM

Great picts Cathy! See you & Ken at the OSO Richmond Chillout, only about 8 more weeks now.

Tabasco Cat 11-25-2004 11:07 AM

Actually, I live in Jersey, but just bought a home in Bonita Springs over the summer. Have yet to really spend an extended period of time down there.

Its very rare in college sports these days when you can go from someone a legend like coach Holtz to another top caliber coach like Spurrier.

I'm sure there's many more slogans to come. The classic Clemson one didn't hold true this year - "Clemson's little pussies can't hold our big Cocks" :eek: :D

Sunrise Girl 11-25-2004 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by Keith
Great picts Cathy! See you & Ken at the OSO Richmond Chillout, only about 8 more weeks now.

Keith,
We can't wait! Lisa and Rick (couple with us in KW) will be there along with about 10 other Lake Murray people.

See you and Debbie in February! :drink:

clearcut3 11-25-2004 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by Tabasco Cat
The classic Clemson one didn't hold true this year - "Clemson's little pussies can't hold our big Cocks" :eek: :D

That statement never holds true...every year we have another Chickin Kickin'
62-36-4 Goooo Tigers :D

Sorry Cat had to do it :D

The pics are awesome! Looks like y'all had a blast :drink:

Happy Thanksgiving :)

Sunrise Girl 11-25-2004 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by clearcut3
That statement never holds true...every year we have another Chickin Kickin'
62-36-4 Goooo Tigers :D

Sorry Cat had to do it :D

The pics are awesome! Looks like y'all had a blast :drink:

Happy Thanksgiving :)

YOU TURKEY!!! :p

Did you have a good Thanksgiving? We had a delicious meal (Ken's passed out on the sofa next to me as we speak). I plan to walk it off in the AM when Lisa and I go shopping !:D
Hate that you couldn't make the KW trip...maybe next year! Just try to make the OSO Chill Out with us in Feb :drink: