Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Thanks to Insptech, BUYAFOUNTAIN.COM and all of the Mud Puppy group. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/91106-thanks-insptech-buyafountain-com-all-mud-puppy-group.html)

Cash Bar 11-24-2004 05:59 PM

Thanks to Insptech, BUYAFOUNTAIN.COM and all of the Mud Puppy group.

Just a Big "Thank You" to Insptech(Ted), Buyafountain.com(Bill) and all of the Mud Puppy group.

They took my offer for sponsors for Key West and made it possible for us to go.

We would not have raced without your help and we are grateful. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did, and we look forward to seeing you all again.

This is the power of the board, we asked for help and we got it here.See you next season.

Greg a/k/a "CASH BAR"-proud driver of the S-77 Mud Puppy/BUYAFOUNTAIN.COM boat.

Semper Fi 11-24-2004 08:04 PM

Re: Thanks to Insptech, BUYAFOUNTAIN.COM and all of the Mud Puppy group.

Glad to see you had a great time. Good luck racing in the future

RollWithIt 11-24-2004 08:44 PM

Never did hear how you faired in Key West. What place did you come in?? Wish I could have been there to help. Next season should be different. I am willing to be a free dockhand for practice runs in the boat. :D

BTW, I see the dolphins lost again... :( :evilb:

Ted G 11-24-2004 09:05 PM

Greg, it was my pleasure (well except for the Nellie West thing :D ) to be able to help you guys out. I have a great group of friends and associates and we had a great time in Key West being part of the team :p . I hope the strippers found you after the race and not before...

You and Allen are a class act and strong competitors and we were happy to be associated with your shot at the Worlds.

And there were 2 things proven out here that all the motivational guys will tell you.

1. You have to ask for what you want.

2. You can have everything you want if you help enough other people get what they want.

Good Luck to you and Allen next season, hope to see you again real soon.

Wasabe 11-24-2004 10:57 PM

Wow! It seems OSO was able to help a lot of teams! Way to go!

berns29scarab 11-25-2004 11:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
have been looking at 30 spectre's but may have to look elsewhere...hmmmmmm the boat ran like the wind

Cash Bar 11-25-2004 12:54 PM

Bern you are right. The AMT's are flat out FASTTT. Spectre builds a nice boat for sure, but I think an AMT(or Doug Wright) is the way to go.

Thanks for the pics.

Greg

lucky strike 11-25-2004 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by bern's 29scarab
have been looking at 30 spectre's but may have to look elsewhere...hmmmmmm the boat ran like the wind

Thinking cat ehh? :eek:

LS JR.

VelocityMike 11-25-2004 05:11 PM

Hey Greg its Mike(the red hed). It was great getting you guys down there and racing. Sorry you could not had better luck but you guys put on a great show and I was very proud to say I was a Mudd Puppy except for when the drag queen said something to me about being a racer :eek: Oh well hope to get to hang out with you guys again real soon and maybe ever get a ride in the boat. Will you be going to Miami for the boat show? Have a good winter and talk to you soon.

And remember all you have to do is ask!!!!!

eMotiondriver 11-25-2004 08:31 PM

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze7cddm/s...s/mov00407.mpg

Let load than watch.

We have afew more pics and vid's.