Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   He WON'T Be Moving In, Parole Denied!!! (OT) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/91380-he-wont-moving-parole-denied-ot.html)

Tempest38 11-29-2004 05:44 PM

He WON'T Be Moving In, Parole Denied!!! (OT)

Well my brother Bo called today and had good news. The Kansas Parole Board had just called and informed him that Donald Wacker had been denied parole for another 5 years. As you may remember I had a topic on here entitled "He could move in next door to you". Donald Wacker was convicted in the kidnaping, rape, and murder of my Nine Year Old Neice Nancy in the summer of 1990. My family and I would like to Thank each and every person who signed petitions, sent letters of encouragement, some of which had their own stories while others wondered how we could deal with this over and over, and especially to a very nice lady, Donna aka Mrs Patri Yacht. People ask how we deal with Nanners heinous death and revisit it everytime one of them come up for parole. It's alot easier getting support from both the local and not so local communities and things like the nearly 30,000 signatures on petitions protesting the possible parole of a monster like this. While we donot yet have a exact figure due to the fact we don't have access to petitions sent direclty to the state we do know we had over 26,000 WE carried into the parole hearing ourselves and it is reportedly close to 30,000 signatures total FOURTEEN YEARS AFTER THE FACT. Things like that are what make it easier knowing family, friends, and strangers alike are backing us up.
Thanks and God Bless,
Don

cuda 11-29-2004 05:45 PM

Re: He WON'T Be Moving In, Parole Denied!!! (OT)

Great news. The only bad news is that he's still breathing.

Steve_H 11-29-2004 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by cuda

and that he still has his testicals :mad:

tomtbone1993 11-29-2004 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuda

and that he still has his testicals

DITTO

US1 Fountain 11-29-2004 06:39 PM

That's great! Too bad you have to deal with this every 5 yrs though.

This chit should have came to an end as soon as the jury said GUILTY!

<judge to defendent> "Please stand over there on the plastic tarp on the floor"
<judge to bailif> "You're up" :D

CAP071 11-29-2004 07:35 PM

Sad story to read again.. We can only hope this person never makes out out again :mad:

SpeedGirl 11-29-2004 08:21 PM

How can they even consider him for parole :rolleyes: :mad:
Slime like that should rot in jail or be killed themselves...

God Bless you and your family....

dockrocker 11-29-2004 08:29 PM

Get a rope. That will guarantee this piece of filth can't hurt another little girl!

Griff 11-29-2004 08:29 PM

I hope the other inmates are treating as he deserves. Even hardened criminals in prison hate the bastar** that mess with kids.

May he paid back 1000 times over for what he has done.

Edward R. Cozzi 11-29-2004 08:49 PM

Griff's right. Most other inmates will "take care" of child rapists and child killers. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family.