"Talk and Type" Tuesday 11-30-04 >

"Talk and Type" Tuesday 11-30-04

Notices

"Talk and Type" Tuesday 11-30-04

Old 11-30-2004, 07:18 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Talk and Type" Tuesday 11-30-04

By Martin Sanborn - Talk Show Host - One week after the 1st “unified” Offshore World Championship in nearly 10 years, there is controversy that threatens to undo the great strides made to bring a divided sport back together.

SBI, APBA, and OSS combined forces in Key West to put on the best show offshore powerboat racing has seen in years. The best of the best all met to determine what was touted as a single undisputed champion in each class, or did they?

Will the current unrest kill our hopes of offshore unification?

On Talk and Type Tuesday we'll review the race results, talk with some champions, and discuss the future of the sport. We'll look into the controversy that has been the topic of discussion on the leading offshore internet forum Offshore Only and get your take on weather or not unification is likely or even possible in the current climate.

Don’t miss your chance to call in and tell me your thoughts on the races, the titles, the future of offshore racing in the USA, and to get my take on the post championship developments tonight on "Talk and Type" Tuesday.

Don't forget to visit and logon to the chat room at right here on Offshore Only.

Join me tonight at www.talkoffshore.com at 9:00pm EST.

Last edited by TalkOffshore; 11-30-2004 at 07:25 AM.