SunseekerNY's Story, Very Sad

Notices

SunseekerNY's Story, Very Sad

Old 12-01-2004, 10:18 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Unhappy SunseekerNY's Story, Very Sad

I just came across this on her website. She was asking for help....

Why she did not come back to OSO for help? God only knows...

Tough story: I'm Almost Homeless http://www.usapowerboating.com/

This post has been edited. 12/2/04. I was Private Messaged and was being asked to DELETE this thread.

Rather than delete the entire thread after all the out pouring for our OSO friend SunseekerNY, I chose to remove the story instead. I was told that her final request was that there would be no notice of her death. No obituary. No funeral, just cremation and gone. I don't know how this person would have known this, but I removed her story as requested.
She was a too great a person to let her move on without people paying their respects. No disrespect to Jen or her family, but we all loved her and she will be missed.

Puder was very close with her. Now that I see he had referred people to visit her website http://www.usapowerboating.com/ for all her memories both good and bad, I will leave it up to the individuals to go to her site and scroll over the NAVIGATION bar.

In my opinion, if Jen wanted to go quietly, she would not have put her thoughts on her website.
God Bless You Jen!!! We will all miss you.....
From now on when I see the Great South Bay, I will see her smiling face...
Rest in Peace....
Attached Thumbnails SunseekerNY's Story, Very Sad-jenniferquinn.jpg  

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !

Last edited by SHARKEY-IMAGES; 02-11-2005 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Was asked to remove Jen's story by an OSO member.
Old 12-01-2004, 10:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: SunseekerNY's Story, Very Sad

Crap......
Old 12-01-2004, 10:23 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

How very sad, hope she has found some peace.

Caleb
Old 12-01-2004, 10:33 PM
knotpropr

as she was crying out for help, she WANTED to be into the arms of her god and seemed tired of the day to day hassles...i really hope the mental pain is gone and this women can finnaly relax and be comfortable and go on with a smile KNOWILNGLY that she is in a place where the pain is gone...she has My TEARS IN HEAVEN...

Old 12-01-2004, 10:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine
I just came across this on her website. She was asking for help....
PS: - I just got the bill for my car insurance in the mail - $1,400. It never ends. Now I can't even live in my car. God, please take me into your loving arms. b]
She's there now...... . Depression is a tremendously devistating DISEASE for those who don't seek help......very, very sad to see it in her own hand.......
Old 12-01-2004, 10:41 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So very sad, I must not have been a member when she was active. It sounds like she was very talented and well liked but I guess just did not understand that. On the other thread it was mentioned she had a husband were they still married these last 6 months.
Depression is so hard to understand, we have a very close family member fighting it, and they do not seem to be winning. The sad thing is I think there are a lot more people out there struggling with their own demons and we just don't know.

Rest in peace Jen
Old 12-01-2004, 11:04 PM
knotpropr

Thumbs up Re: SunseekerNY's Story, Very Sad

The TERROR within side the head is unbelievable...we see things one way, and they see/interpret things differently, making certain things a real problem within...GOD, why didn't she say something! May she rest in peace and FINALLY find the eternal calmness in her heart and mind....very few understand this, but she must have been going through some REAL BAD stuff...GOD BLESS!

Last edited by knotpropr; 12-01-2004 at 11:06 PM.

Old 12-01-2004, 11:11 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Ms PatriYacht,
When she was first a member she was still married to John Coen who is the builder of Superboats, then they separated, not sure if they divorced but even a few years later when she was still posting she never said anything bad about him and still recommended him and his boats to people, it was a short time after the separation/ divorce that she started doing something with Sunseeker yachts and changed her member name to SunseekerNY.

This is to the best of my memory, I never met her personally, she did have a trivia contest years ago and I won a Superboat shirt that she sent me, hope I have the story correct, and as knotpropr said she has My Tears In Heaven also

Caleb
Old 12-01-2004, 11:33 PM
Toxic FORMULA
Platinum Member

So , so sad . I'm sure there was plenty of help to be had (even here) if she would have only reached out.

R.I.P. Jen
Old 12-01-2004, 11:44 PM
Registered

Can't even speak.

Quick Reply: SunseekerNY's Story, Very Sad

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.