Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Kudos to Grand-Performance.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/91593-kudos-grand-performance-com.html)

DannyD 12-02-2004 02:01 PM

Kudos to Grand-Performance.com

Here is something new. Cool website with great pics by a fellow OSO'r Jeaston!
I want to thank James Easton owner of www.grand-performance.com in assisting me with photos that I purchased. Friendly and professional with extremely reasonable rates. I bought a lot of photos over time and he is by far the most affordable.
The web site is really cool and you may find your boat there. The most popular albums I liked were Key West (of course) both race and poker run, Sarasota's poker run and the famous Lake of the Ozarks shootout.
Check it out.
Good luck with your business James and thanks for the wonderful service!

BobbyB 12-02-2004 03:13 PM

Re: Kudos to Grand-Performance.com

Sweet pics on that sight.

jeaston 12-02-2004 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by BobbyB
Sweet pics on that sight.

Thank you. Going to be better next year. :drink:

Sean H 12-02-2004 04:23 PM

james, when you come to LOTO next summer we are definately going to put you to work.... :D When ever you head up that way after April or so, let me know.

Sean

LostinBoston 12-02-2004 04:34 PM

Last weekend i had a plane buzz my boat off of dania, pretty sure it was a photographer, or maybe just a crazy pilot. if it was a photgrapher, he probably got some awesome shots. Anyone know what site these pics may be?

jeaston 12-02-2004 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
james, when you come to LOTO next summer we are definately going to put you to work.... :D When ever you head up that way after April or so, let me know.

Sean

will do, need to konw when you all are doing something. Schedule is pretty open. :drink:

BLee 12-02-2004 05:47 PM

I can tell you that his prices are FAR less than most. Excellent quality and talent. He has the equipment to print any size from wallet, to full size poster. Definitely would be a GREAT Christmas present.

jeaston 12-02-2004 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
I can tell you that his prices are FAR less than most. Excellent quality and talent. He has the equipment to print any size from wallet, to full size poster. Definitely would be a GREAT Christmas present.

Yo, statrting to seem like a job. But you know if they will drive them I will take the pictures :drink:

jeaston 12-05-2004 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by Danny D
Here is something new. Cool website with great pics by a fellow OSO'r Jeaston!
I want to thank James Easton owner of www.grand-performance.com in assisting me with photos that I purchased. Friendly and professional with extremely reasonable rates. I bought a lot of photos over time and he is by far the most affordable.
The web site is really cool and you may find your boat there. The most popular albums I liked were Key West (of course) both race and poker run, Sarasota's poker run and the famous Lake of the Ozarks shootout.
Check it out.
Good luck with your business James and thanks for the wonderful service!

Dan hope to send the DVD out tomorrow or Tuesday, will ahve the pokerrun and race shots.

DannyD 12-05-2004 08:02 PM

Thank you James. Can't wait!