Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Earnhardt #3 Movie (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/91712-earnhardt-3-movie.html)

Racegirl3 12-17-2004 02:40 PM

Re: Earnhardt #3 Movie

Wow FloridaDan ... must suck to live in your world ... so much bitterness and hate. :(

I dont like Kurt Busch, Jimmy Spencer or Bobby Hamilton but I sure dont wish them dead

bajabob38 12-17-2004 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by FloridaDan
Bottom line the azzhole #3 is dead, a victim of his very own dirty tactics. If you're gonna live by the sword you're gonna die by the sword. He made all that money now can't enjoy it and leaves behind a legacy of cheating and selfishness that will last for eternity. I've always thought the blind rabid loyalty some fans show him no matter what he does is because they can't succeed at anything on their own and have to hold onto his apron strings, you know like formulaz583 does.

:eek:

Team V 12-17-2004 03:05 PM

What's Chris288's tag line???

"Just when I've heard the stupidest thing ever said......... there you go and open up your mouth again" :rolleyes:

Must be Dale wouldn't sign an autograph for him :rolleyes:

cuda 12-17-2004 03:41 PM

Bottom line the azzhole #3 is dead, a victim of his very own dirty tactics. If you're gonna live by the sword you're gonna die by the sword. He made all that money now can't enjoy it and leaves behind a legacy of cheating and selfishness that will last for eternity. I've always thought the blind rabid loyalty some fans show him no matter what he does is because they can't succeed at anything on their own and have to hold onto his apron strings, you know like formulaz583 does.

Dude, I'm embarrassed that you live in my state. :(

Racegirl3 12-17-2004 04:56 PM

Hey FloridaDan ... Im curious. You obviously watch/watched nascar to have such a vast knowledge of Earnhardt. What driver do you like?

clearcut3 12-17-2004 07:03 PM

I've always thought the blind rabid loyalty some fans show him no matter what he does is because they can't succeed at anything on their own and have to hold onto his apron strings,

That's ironic...someone rationalizing about others success who is to cheap to buy a membership :rolleyes:

CBR 12-17-2004 07:55 PM

Okay okay settle down....the best drivers on the planet? Rally racers! There are no trees, streams, loose gravel, mud and airborne stunts on wimpy paved tracks. All praise the Norse masters of these events! <gg>

My favorite racing......24 hour events. Since the car does most of the work, when I git old like Newman, I'll zip on a track suit and go racing in my 70s. <gg>

Racegirl3 12-17-2004 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by CBR
My favorite racing......24 hour events.

I loved when Jr and Sr ran the 2001 Rolex race at Daytona (finishing 4th) Sr said Jr could run the middle of the night part cuz he was already used to being awake at those hours. :drink:

BGIII 12-17-2004 10:13 PM

So do you F1 guys like soccer too?

BGIII 12-17-2004 10:20 PM

2 Attachment(s)