Now youre talking!

Get two... one Lyndon and one Byers!
Now WHY didn't I think of that?????
Old 12-09-2004, 08:33 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: O/T free kitten to good home in Sarasota

Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
I'm saving "Lyndon" for my next male Doberman.

I spoke with Ryan about an hour ago and we'll pick up the kitty tomorrow after work. His better half has named her "Annabelle" and Deb says we'll stick with that.
Be sure not to argue in front of the cats. They get really really scared. Sometimes they could get a complex. Like peeing where the shouldn't or dumping. The can also scratch until the have a bald spot. It's funny when you start to yell they will either sit in front of you (telling you to shut the hell up) or go under the couch or bed.
Gizzy and Sheba keep Jeffrey and I from yelling.
If you decided to de-claw the younger the better. I didn't because if accidentally they got out I wanted them to be able to defend them selfs. I have scratch posts through out the house. They are like women. SENSITIVE! eek.

I'll be sure to log on early to hear about the ride home with your new daughter.
Old 12-09-2004, 08:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: O/T free kitten to good home in Sarasota

Jenn, we already have four cats, Natty, Nimrod, Faith, and Hope. That goes along with the four dogs, Cody, Bella (sweet little Belle), Daffy aka Cattledog, and "Bernice" (pronounced Ber-nis) (named after my paternal grandmother) the horrible. (the Doberman who loves to play keep away with the remote and is always under the bed, we have retrieved that remote at least three thousand times in three years. Damn dog...) PLUS, two birds, Pineapple and Peaches (Cockatiel and Love Bird) and Elroy the psyco dwarf white lope-eared bunny rabbit.

It's a friggin zoo.
Old 12-09-2004, 08:48 PM
Registered

Holy Daaaayum. Outside your front door does it say vacancy?

I'm working on this dog right now.
Attached Thumbnails O/T free kitten to good home in Sarasota-i-want-puppy.jpeg  
Old 12-09-2004, 08:49 PM
Registered

That was taken just a few hours ago.

He has blue eyes.
Old 12-09-2004, 08:54 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=Wasabe]Holy Daaaayum. Outside your front door does it say vacancy?

QUOTE]

No it says:

"the Zoo"

children under 12 free
Old 12-10-2004, 12:01 AM
Registered

Chengmiester

Notice anything at the very bottom of post 10.

Old 12-10-2004, 03:39 AM
Trim it Up!
Platinum Member

Yup, he must be shy!!!

Here is my brood....
Attached Thumbnails O/T free kitten to good home in Sarasota-pongo-tigger.jpg  
Old 12-10-2004, 06:51 AM
Registered

Default Re: Chengmiester

Originally Posted by Wasabe
Notice anything at the very bottom of post 10.

Actually I'm so unacccustomed to seeing the remote lying in the open on the sofa I missed it. Ours is either: under the bed, in the Doberman's mouth heading for under the bed, on the table behind the big lamp where she can't quite reach it (which pisses her off), on top of the TV, in our hand which gets old, and no matter what, it ends up back under the bed.

So far I have threatened to ram it down her throat, stick it up her backside, wire it to a wall outlet, cover it with habenaro peper sauce, but of course these are only idle threats when I'm getting up for the sixth time in one night to go get the damn remote.

"Bernis" is BY FAR the smartest dog I've ever seen. She has the intelligence quotient of about a 4/5 year old child. No matter where you hide it she can find it. She can plan something out in advance and execute it better than me. She controls all the other animals, no by physical force, but my mental mind games. If "Cattledog" is in her chair, Bernis will go up to the front of the house and bark out the window which of course brings Cattledog running to see what's up, then Bernis just wheels around and hops up in her chair and just sits there and grins. Literally grins. I gotta make a video, or a Made for TV movie about her. "Life with Bernis". She also considers "Elroy" the bunny rabbit, HER bunny rabbit. If any of the other dogs "crowd" Elroy too much, the wrath of Bernis is upon them instantly. She spends half an hour licking Elroy's ears. And if one of the other dogs comes with five feet of her when she's doing that, they receive the old lips behind the ears snarl. Don't screw with Bernis when she's lovering up Elroy.

I'm telling you it's a friggin zoo, but cheap entertainment. And just the feeling we get when we walk through the door makes it all worth it. They are all just so happy to see us.

Last edited by Formula Outlaw; 12-10-2004 at 07:00 AM.
Old 12-10-2004, 11:58 AM
Registered

Re: Chengmiester

Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
Actually I'm so unacccustomed to seeing the remote lying in the open on the sofa I missed it. Ours is either: under the bed, in the Doberman's mouth heading for under the bed, on the table behind the big lamp where she can't quite reach it (which pisses her off), on top of the TV, in our hand which gets old, and no matter what, it ends up back under the bed.

So far I have threatened to ram it down her throat, stick it up her backside, wire it to a wall outlet, cover it with habenaro peper sauce, but of course these are only idle threats when I'm getting up for the sixth time in one night to go get the damn remote.

"Bernis" is BY FAR the smartest dog I've ever seen. She has the intelligence quotient of about a 4/5 year old child. No matter where you hide it she can find it. She can plan something out in advance and execute it better than me. She controls all the other animals, no by physical force, but my mental mind games. If "Cattledog" is in her chair, Bernis will go up to the front of the house and bark out the window which of course brings Cattledog running to see what's up, then Bernis just wheels around and hops up in her chair and just sits there and grins. Literally grins. I gotta make a video, or a Made for TV movie about her. "Life with Bernis". She also considers "Elroy" the bunny rabbit, HER bunny rabbit. If any of the other dogs "crowd" Elroy too much, the wrath of Bernis is upon them instantly. She spends half an hour licking Elroy's ears. And if one of the other dogs comes with five feet of her when she's doing that, they receive the old lips behind the ears snarl. Don't screw with Bernis when she's lovering up Elroy.

I'm telling you it's a friggin zoo, but cheap entertainment. And just the feeling we get when we walk through the door makes it all worth it. They are all just so happy to see us.
Even after an hour they still run to the door. It's nice to know there are animal lovers.

Jeffery deleted the pics of him and Gizzmo. It say's "last edited my Jeffery"

Quick Reply: O/T free kitten to good home in Sarasota

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.