Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
I passed an active thunder awhile ago, i wonder were it is???? >

I passed an active thunder awhile ago, i wonder were it is????

Notices

I passed an active thunder awhile ago, i wonder were it is????

Old 12-14-2004, 08:44 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts
Default Re: I passed an active thunder awhile ago, i wonder were it is????

This thread needs a chaperone...
Attached Thumbnails I passed an active thunder awhile ago, i wonder were it is????-barneyfife.jpg  

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG

Last edited by jayboat; 12-15-2004 at 04:51 PM. Reason: just because...
Old 12-14-2004, 08:49 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i have learned two things from these threads... guys with hustlers are funny and guys with active thunders are too sensitive... well i guess three things, huge loves virgins.... Huge if you ever come to LOTO I got the beer and the boat...
Attached Thumbnails I passed an active thunder awhile ago, i wonder were it is????-walrus.jpg  
Old 12-14-2004, 08:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh my god, u guys are killin me!
Old 12-14-2004, 09:44 PM
Registered

i am beginning to see a trend, I don't think it is active thunder guys, it is guys from VA. next they will be trying to get me to squil like a pig
Old 12-14-2004, 09:54 PM
Registered

I want this letter to serve as an oasis of sanity in Mr. Rsstieny No dough's desert of foolishness. I begin with critical semantic clarifications. First, Rsstieny says he's going to hoodoo us in the near future. Is he out of his sinful mind? The answer is fairly obvious when you consider that his complaints may have been conceived in idealism, but they quickly degenerated into moonstruck Comstockism. His stratagems have kept us separated for too long from the love, contributions, and challenges of our brothers and sisters in this wonderful adventure we share together -- life! Though I don't doubt the depth of Rsstieny's sentiments, it's rather the form of his expressions that I find both crazy and dastardly. My prediction that Rsstieny would precipitate riots came true so quickly, so brutally, so horribly, that even I was stunned by the magnitude and viciousness of it all. It's precisely because his opuscula prove that he did little to no research before concluding that he has mystical powers of divination and prophecy that if it weren't for clueless, morally questionable nabobs of sadism, he would have no friends.

Now the surprising news: No one likes being attacked by frowzy, gruesome perverted-types. Even worse, Rsstieny exploits our fear of those attacks -- which he claims will evolve one day into biological, chemical, or nuclear attacks -- as a pretext to spread ethnocentrism all over the globe like pigeon droppings over Trafalgar Square. If you think that's scary, then you should remember that I shall not argue that Rsstieny's newsgroup postings are an authentic map of his plan to pollute the great canon of English literature with references to his perfidious demands. Read them and see for yourself. There are some simple truths in this world. First, you don't need to look far to see that he can't throw away his integrity and expect the world to respect him for it. Second, his ramblings have nothing to do with freedom and honor but everything to do with heathenism. And finally, he holds onto power like the eunuch mandarins of the Forbidden City -- sterile obstacles to progress who replace our timeless traditions with Rsstieny's obtuse ones. Lastly, I can't end this letter without mentioning that it's time for Mr. Rsstieny No dough to get back on the reality bus.
Old 12-14-2004, 09:58 PM
Registered

:d
Attached Images  
Old 12-14-2004, 09:59 PM
Registered

Hey now I am the only big mouth from VA., and I'm glad to see I am out of the HOT SEAT for a while.

Glad to see a little respect for AT boats.

Come on squil once for me Here piggy piggy!!!
Old 12-14-2004, 10:02 PM
Registered

when in Virginia talk a little slower, act a little dumber, and you will fit right in

I just saw you changed your line....... you might want to add West Va. in there also there even worse...... and they marry there cousins.!!!
Old 12-14-2004, 10:06 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Good one Pat!! Huge, you should try and make it up to the OSO chill out in Richmond, Va. Knock a few back, look for some virgins for ya
Old 12-14-2004, 10:20 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Pat, those were some awesome responses, and special effects!----too funny!

That A/T snuck up on that dude in that ol' YELLA canoe so quick he didn't know what hit him. So fast it beat the speed of sound.

Quick Reply: I passed an active thunder awhile ago, i wonder were it is????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.