Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
I passed an active thunder awhile ago, i wonder were it is???? >

I passed an active thunder awhile ago, i wonder were it is????

Notices

I passed an active thunder awhile ago, i wonder were it is????

Old 12-14-2004, 02:12 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

aa
Attached Thumbnails I passed an active thunder awhile ago, i wonder were it is????-still-waiting-active-thunder.jpg  

Last edited by hugetime1; 01-07-2008 at 07:51 AM.
Old 12-14-2004, 02:15 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: I passed an active thunder awhile ago, i wonder were it is????

Lol
Old 12-14-2004, 02:25 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

here we go again....
Old 12-14-2004, 02:30 PM
packinair

Old 12-14-2004, 02:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man you are relentless.
Old 12-14-2004, 02:48 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Hopefully he's bottless also
Old 12-14-2004, 03:00 PM
Registered

Is that an Apache?
Old 12-14-2004, 03:01 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I did not know Hustler made a canoe.... Jo
Old 12-14-2004, 03:15 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by PatriYacht
Is that an Apache?
LOL
Old 12-14-2004, 03:21 PM
Registered

Before I knew anything about B & B Racing, I was once an onlooker at a few of its mass demonstrations, without possessing even the slightest insight into the mentality of its trained seals or the nature of its snow jobs, but that's not the point of this letter. The point is that under the guise of stimulating debate and illuminating diverse perspectives, its double standards actually dismantle national civil rights organizations by driving a wedge between the leaders and the rank-and-file members. I realize that some of you may not know the particular background details of the events I'm referring to. I'm not going to go into those details here, but you can read up on them elsewhere. B & B Racing recently claimed that divine ichor flows through its veins. I would have found this comment shocking had I not heard similar garbage from it a hundred times before.

By framing the question in this way, we see that it's B & B Racing's belief that my letters demonstrate a desire to depressurize the frail vessel of human hopes. I can't understand how anyone could go from anything I ever wrote to such an insecure, slovenly idea. In fact, my letters generally make the diametrically opposite claim, that B & B Racing's drones show obsequious deference to it. But there is a further-reaching implication: It parrots whatever ideas are fashionable at the moment. When the fashions change, its ideas will change instantly, like a weathercock. Have you ever had a bad dream about B & B Racing trying to create massive civil unrest? Well, I have news for you. That wasn't a dream; it was real. You may be surprised to learn that I was once like B & B Racing. I, too, wanted to provide cover for a bitter, whiney agenda. It interfered with my judgment, my reasoning, and my ability to sound the bugle of liberty.

B & B Racing thinks that it is better that a hundred thousand people should perish than that it should be even slightly inconvenienced. However, the antithesis of ribald post-structuralism is moral, religious, and cultural solidarity among the people of a nation. B & B Racing's pranks reek of opportunism. I use the word "reek", because B & B Racing has found a way to avoid compliance with government regulations, circumvent any further litigation, and dominate the whole earth and take possession of all its riches -- all by trumping up a phony emergency.

Note that the foregoing does not pretend to be an accurate description of all people who might be considered capricious reprobates. It is only a rough indication of some of B & B Racing's general tendencies. If B & B Racing can't stand the heat, it should get out of the kitchen. Listen carefully: B & B Racing says that it is a martyr for freedom and a victim of fascism. Wow! Isn't that like hiding the stolen goods in the closet and, when the cops come in, standing in front of the closet door and exclaiming, "They're not in here!"? The simple ability to shelter initially unpopular truths from suppression, enabling them to ultimately win out through competition in the marketplace of ideas, is a pons asinorum that B & B Racing may never cross. Why? That's easy. A central point of B & B Racing's belief systems is the notion that 75 million years ago, a galactic tyrant named Xenu solved the overpopulation problem of his 76-planet federation by transporting the excess people to Earth, chaining them to volcanoes, and dropping H-bombs on them. Perhaps it should take some new data into account and revisit that notion. I think it'd find that its opinion is that it could do a gentler and fairer job of running the world than anyone else. Of course, opinions are like sphincters: we all have them. So let me tell you my opinion. My opinion is that the gloss that B & B Racing's agents provocateurs put on B & B Racing's cock-and-bull stories unfortunately does little to tell it how wrong it is.

Now, I don't mean for that to sound pessimistic, although I, for one, frequently wish to tell B & B Racing that it stands out as the ruler of Planet Uncontrollable. But being a generally genteel person, however, I always bite my tongue. For the sake of concreteness: I am tired of hearing or reading that it's perfectly safe to drink and drive. You know that that is simply not true. B & B Racing can't help it; it just loves to smear people of impeccable character and reputation. No matter how bad you think B & B Racing's bons mots are, I assure you that they are far, far worse than you think. The "facts" B & B Racing has often stated contain some serious distortions. Some are blatant; others are subtle. One of the most cranky is B & B Racing's discussion of garrulous opportunists. The moral of the story: There are some ethically bankrupt, indecent meanies out there who care nothing for you or your cherished positions

Quick Reply: I passed an active thunder awhile ago, i wonder were it is????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.