Like Tree0Likes

Home from Michigan after visiting my Mistress - 35 Cig that is

Reply
Old 12-21-2004, 10:01 PM
  #31
Registered
 
DannyD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Villanova
My Boats: 35 Cigarette
Posts: 756
Default Re: Home from Michigan after visiting my Mistress - 35 Cig that is

NJG8Ful - Congratulations and best of luck with your new Mistress! Here is a pic of my lady at the NY City poker run this year. Lets go boating, I'm in south NJ.
Dan
Attached Thumbnails
Home from Michigan after visiting my Mistress - 35 Cig that is-mistress-04-ny-poker-run.jpg  
DannyD is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 10:30 PM
  #32
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (1)
 
KAAMA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Western Michigan
My Boats: A boat?....What boat??? How about a galvarnized warsh tub wit a toranady strapped own da rear!
Posts: 4,329
Default Re: Home from Michigan after visiting my Mistress - 35 Cig that is

Congrats on the 35' Cig---it's a sharp looking boat! I periodically saw that boat out on Lake Michigan as I was boating---usually around the harbors of South Haven and St. Joseph. Have fun!
KAAMA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 11:44 PM
  #33
Charter Member
Charter Member
 
32fever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Granger, IN
My Boats: 37 Outerlimits & Sweetwater 2486 Tritoon 140HP
Posts: 1,035
Default Re: Home from Michigan after visiting my Mistress - 35 Cig that is

So Joe can get his Sea Ray now!

I haven't been on OSO much, so I didn't know you were interested. It is/was a hell of a deal on a boat. Runs and sounds great. Bill does all the work on our Fountain and he's a class act guy, unlike the previous guy at the place, who did a National Marine on a smaller scale and just got out of the slamma! Bill is into sleds BIG TIME.

If you have any problems Joe and/or Bill are the kind of guys to help you out down the road with questions, concerns, etc. You got a great boat and it's a great value.

Enjoy this summer!
32fever is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 12:58 AM
  #34
Registered
 
ratman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: medellin colombia, pablo escobar's lil town
My Boats: michelob light scarab, sold, sailor now
Posts: 8,396
Default Re: Home from Michigan after visiting my Mistress - 35 Cig that is

nice ride man. flat decks are too kewl, and just for the record all cigs are originally from fla. its their birth place... ratman
ratman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 04:51 AM
  #35
Registered
Thread Starter
 
NJgr8ful's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Lanoka Harbor, NJ
My Boats: 330SS Formula 496's
Posts: 3,353
Default Re: Home from Michigan after visiting my Mistress - 35 Cig that is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny D
NJG8Ful - Congratulations and best of luck with your new Mistress! Here is a pic of my lady at the NY City poker run this year. Lets go boating, I'm in south NJ.
Dan
Thx Dan ... Where at in south Jersey?
NJgr8ful is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 05:28 AM
  #36
Registered
Thread Starter
 
NJgr8ful's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Lanoka Harbor, NJ
My Boats: 330SS Formula 496's
Posts: 3,353
Default Re: Home from Michigan after visiting my Mistress - 35 Cig that is

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32fever
So Joe can get his Sea Ray now!

I haven't been on OSO much, so I didn't know you were interested. It is/was a hell of a deal on a boat. Runs and sounds great. Bill does all the work on our Fountain and he's a class act guy, unlike the previous guy at the place, who did a National Marine on a smaller scale and just got out of the slamma! Bill is into sleds BIG TIME.

If you have any problems Joe and/or Bill are the kind of guys to help you out down the road with questions, concerns, etc. You got a great boat and it's a great value.

Enjoy this summer!
Even the Sea Ray sounds like it may be a while off for Joe

I met Bill when I picked up the boat last Friday, was impressed with Bill and his work and attitude. Seems like a class act all the way. Yeah, I'll probably be calling them both for help Drop me a PM 32fever.
NJgr8ful is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 05:34 AM
  #37
Registered
Thread Starter
 
NJgr8ful's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Lanoka Harbor, NJ
My Boats: 330SS Formula 496's
Posts: 3,353
Cool Re: Home from Michigan after visiting my Mistress - 35 Cig that is

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratman
nice ride man. flat decks are too kewl, and just for the record all cigs are originally from fla. its their birth place... ratman
Thanks rat ... how's your coming??

What I meant is the boat was 'run' out of FLA in its early years ... as opposed to being bought and owner immediately shipping out to Michigan.
NJgr8ful is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
dmaxx3500
Cigarette
6
07-15-2008 08:02 PM
Dude! Sweet!
Pantera
2
07-24-2007 06:05 PM
cigarette275
Cigarette
3
06-23-2006 12:55 PM
dockrocker
General Boating Discussion
8
05-07-2003 03:51 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:37 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.