Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Jock Assweepe F'n it up for everyone else! >

Jock Assweepe F'n it up for everyone else!

Notices

Jock Assweepe F'n it up for everyone else!

Old 12-21-2004, 12:05 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Angry Jock Assweepe F'n it up for everyone else!

SAND HILL RANCH IS SUED BY C J MARIA . . .FUTURE OF SAND HILL MOTO-CROSS AND P&R SPORTS BICYCLE PARK IN JEOPARDY.
Tom Anderson and Sand Hill Ranch thank their many loyal patrons. On this sad day however, Sand Hill announces that the LAST ANNUAL HANGOVER MARATHON will take place on Saturday, January 1, 2005. (Rain dates: Sun. 01/02/05; Sat. 01/08/05; Sun. 01/09/05.)

On March 31 of this year, C J Maria was injured when he hit the Sand Hill water truck broadside with his motorcycle, on the moto-cross track, after the track had been cleared of all riders. C J had been riding at Sand Hill for at least two years, knew the track rules, and had signed at least 14 waiver and release forms over the years, including the day of the accident. Even so, C J got himself a big, rich San Francisco law firm that is consistently awarded multi-million dollar judgments, and has sued Sand Hill Ranch, Tom Anderson, Phil Anderson, Phil?s wife, Renee, and the P&R Sports Bicycle Park.

C J claims he didn't see the water truck, and that Sand Hill is liable for his injuries, pain and suffering. On top of that, C J is claiming that Sand Hill is liable for his loss of future earnings, citing a seven figure annual income for good riders on the motocross racing circuit. C J claims he was approximately one year from turning professional.

Although Sand Hill has always maintained liability insurance, Sand Hill's insurance carrier cancelled the entire insurance program for moto-cross tracks in February, before C J's accident. The program was cancelled for all tracks, not just Sand Hill's track. Tom scrambled to find other insurance, but insurers either had no program at all, or a program that was so cost-prohibitive, that Tom might as well have closed the track. He didn't close, relying on the strict waivers and releases that all riders sign, and the riders own common sense to know and follow the track rules.

Faced with the prospect of losing his ranch through C J's lawsuit, or some other lawsuit down the road, Tom regretfully informs his many patrons that he may well have to close down Sand Hill Ranch Moto-Cross in the near future.

Sand Hill absolutely denies any liability in C J's accident, and invites you to click on the picture below and judge for yourself. The water truck C J claims he didn't see was in his view for at least 350 feet straight ahead . . . From more than a football field away, C J just kept driving straight ahead, right into the side of the truck !!

C J MARIA CLAIMS HE DIDN'T SEE THIS WATER TRUCK . . .
http://www.prsports.com/moto/pics/Picture1.jpg
http://www.prsports.com/moto/pics/Picture2.jpg
http://www.prsports.com/moto/pics/Picture3.jpg

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Last edited by Lofty; 12-21-2004 at 12:07 PM.
Old 12-21-2004, 12:06 PM
Registered

Default Re: Jock Assweepe F'n it up for everyone else!

I've been riding at Sand Hill for 25 years and now this little mothewr f'r is ruining it for all of us!
Old 12-21-2004, 12:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That sucks. Hopefully the Judge will look at all the waivers and releases that this dumbass signed and throw him out the door after admonishing him for wasting the courts time.
Old 12-21-2004, 12:44 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jordy
That sucks. Hopefully the Judge will look at all the waivers and releases that this dumbass signed and throw him out the door after admonishing him for wasting the courts time.
Well... that would be the logical thing to do... but in the American courts today... the inmates are in charge of the asylum. Even though it is clear for everyone to see that the truck is blocking the roadway.... The poor boy just can't be held accountable... and the jurors will be sympathetic to his plight and injuries and will "do the right thing".... even if it's wrong...That is why they shop for juries consisting of unemployed housewives and government workers..........
Old 12-21-2004, 12:53 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Angry Re: Jock Assweepe F'n it up for everyone else!

Lets see he was going to turn pro in a year but can't seem to miss a water truck? I hate people like this!
Old 12-21-2004, 01:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Reed Jensen
That is why they shop for juries consisting of unemployed housewives and government workers..........
What is the saying about being judged by 12 of your peers who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty... I guess that works to your advantage in a civil case.
Old 12-21-2004, 01:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Lofty
On top of that, C J is claiming that Sand Hill is liable for his loss of future earnings, citing a seven figure annual income for good riders on the motocross racing circuit. C J claims he was approximately one year from turning professional.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
This whole thread just absoluelty kills me. Hell, I'm about a year from turning pro too. If I rode every day. Then again, there are lots and lots of variables there too. Always someone faster. What a bunch of ****. I don't live anywhere near this track and it pisses me off.
Registered

All I can say is that I hope that before they settle this case he isn't smart enough to see the oncoming train!
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

It's what's wrong with America today. A segment of the legal profession has turned the some decisions within the judicial system into a mockery. The only people who win here are the lawyers.
Old 12-21-2004, 01:48 PM
Registered

We've got the Enviro-Nazis on one side and dip-chits like this on the other! My kid's will be lucky if there is anyplace left to ride.

Quick Reply: Jock Assweepe F'n it up for everyone else!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.