Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Considering a 35' Motion Cat (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/92898-considering-35-motion-cat.html)

jbrauer 12-21-2004 05:09 PM

Considering a 35' Motion Cat

2 Attachment(s)
Any knowledge or experience - good, bad, or otherwise with the 35' Motions? I'm thinking about this one at Extreme in Miami. Maybe someone knows about the actual boat.

Thanks for any help!

Jeff

Sean H 12-21-2004 05:27 PM

Re: Considering a 35' Motion Cat

boat looks good, are those monitors in the headrests? :D

SLINGSHOT 12-21-2004 05:33 PM

larry is defintely a good gy to deal with

thedonz 12-21-2004 05:37 PM

don't know anything i could take pics for ya if ya like that boat is like 5 min away from me. that boat is located in front of pantera and Extreme marine

mike donz jr

jbrauer 12-21-2004 08:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by thedonz
don't know anything i could take pics for ya if ya like that boat is like 5 min away from me. that boat is located in front of pantera and Extreme marine

Thanks for the offer donz! I'm going to call Larry tomorrow to get some more info. So far its been email. I'll let you know if I need any pictures.

Yes - Those are video screens in the backrests, but so far I have no idea what they're hooked up to. Must be a DVD player somewhere, but with minimal (if any) cabin why?? It would be neat to tie it in to front and rear video cams :eureka: Maybe if I end up with the boat that can be the winter project...

Jeff

Sean H 12-21-2004 08:55 PM

i was thinking they are probably hooked to GPS or video inputs.... pretty cool :D

Sydwayz 12-21-2004 11:06 PM

Offshore-performance.com has a VERY nice one.

dreamboater 12-22-2004 06:20 AM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Offshore-performance.com has a VERY nice one.

I second that. That is a very nice boat. Anyone know what a 35 Motion would run mph with 525's and Bravo's???

LubeJobs42 12-22-2004 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by dreamboater
I second that. That is a very nice boat. Anyone know what a 35 Motion would run mph with 525's and Bravo's???

Great Boat! It was owned by a very picky guy!!!! He did some beautiful stuff, Carbon dash, tvs in headrests. The boat has very low ours and was babied. The boat is rigged beautiful. Motors are to the back of the bilge and fuel tanks are further forward.Excellant attitude! Flies straight as an arrow! 2nd best running Motion (Guess who's 1st? Ha ha). The boat is a 10 all around. Larry is the best guy to deal with. He rigged my boat when new 3 years ago and he is rerigging it for me now. That's 3 years dealing with a mechanic in south Florida and i'm still happy! That's amazing!! I can't say enogh good stuff about Larry. He has rigged about 95% of the Motions ever built, he knows them better than anyone. I know what they are asking on that boat and it's a steal!!!

Brad Zastrow 12-22-2004 11:17 AM

I have a 35' and love it. Fast and a great ride. Larry is a god in my book. What is a cabin??? Motion's Skater's, etc are race boats that don't want weight and do not have the space for a cabin. 525's and Bavos should be 115mph.