Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   New Years Party-Tampa 13 UGLY MEN (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/93152-new-years-party-tampa-13-ugly-men.html)

Andy Buzz 12-24-2004 10:44 PM

New Years Party-Tampa 13 UGLY MEN

Wanted to mention a great New Years Party in Tampa. A group that I am a member of, Thirteen Ugly Men, are throwing a huge bash at Jackson's on Harbor Island. What could be better than bringing your boat to a New Year's Party?? Should have around two thousand fun people. You can purchase invites for only $20 women or $30 men online at www.13uglymen.com The group is not for profit and usually charges over $100 per person. This should be the best New Years Party. Check out the website for more info.

Andy Buzz
www.13uglymen.com

Donzi Corleone 12-25-2004 12:25 PM

Re: New Years Party-Tampa 13 UGLY MEN

Im thinkin about it? Any eye candy there? LOL

LaughingCat 12-25-2004 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by Speed2Lead
Im thinkin about it? Any eye candy there? LOL

Are youkidding, ALL THE EYE CANDY IS THERE. No sh-t. This will be the absolute best place to be that night. The location, Jackson's, in on harbor island and has plenty of waterfront. Bring your bumbers and docklines. This is going to be off the charts.

Usually more women than men. Most are from the ages from 21 to 36. Never a dull moment. No where else can you find this atmosphere.

Jon
Media Relations
13 Ugly Men

Sydwayz 12-25-2004 11:40 PM

Sumbltch. My boat (and me) are still stuck here in VA. If I had the boat south already I would be game.

Andy Buzz 12-26-2004 12:05 AM

Having fun at a 13 Ugly Men party does not require a boat. Hot chick there? Does the Pope **** in the woods? It is worth a plane ticket from any state to hit this party!!!

Buzz

Donzi Corleone 12-28-2004 08:28 PM

OK, You talked me into it..............Gotta be in Sarasota after New Years for the run down there.
Laughing cat we need to meet so I can put a face with your screen name. Im bringin the wife and another couple with us.............

Andy Buzz 12-28-2004 08:46 PM

Speed2Lead,

You made a great New Year Party choice. BTW, to answer your question....
I meant to answer Does a bear **** in the woods?

Hope to see ya there.

Buzz

Maximus 12-29-2004 07:38 AM

And you can bring your BOAT!!!! Jacksons is on the water.

MAximus

I'll be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LaughingCat 12-29-2004 03:06 PM

Let's get it straight Buzz, Is the Pope Catholic. . . Does a bear sh-t in the woods. . . if my wife yells while lost in the woods, am I still in trouble?

Speed2Lead, Brenda and I would love to meet you and the wife. Ask for Jon Wax when you get there.