Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Need a test run with a 35 or larger offshore V, I live neer daytona Bch Fl >

Need a test run with a 35 or larger offshore V, I live neer daytona Bch Fl

Notices

Need a test run with a 35 or larger offshore V, I live neer daytona Bch Fl

Old 12-26-2004, 05:53 PM
Blaster

Question Re: Need a test run with a 35 or larger offshore V, I live neer daytona Bch Fl

Finaly figured out how to change my Profile,
I am more into seating than a center counsole, need to pass booz @ 55 mph without getting up . Plus have sex on back seat with Deva if you know what I mean.
I am no fisherman at all. just time is always a issue, plus storage. i have a Large back yard just waiting for a new pole barn to hold my toys. 40*60 maybe will serfice.
Then I can back my Vs in without hitting something. My 390 Ec currently needs a Semi to move it around. Thus cost me to much for yearly storage, if on water or not.
I could float my EC for 200.00 a month up north and 800.00 for the Hard in winter.
Move down to Beutifull Fl and fall over. just double all #s above and I was lucky to get that.
A marina in Ponce Inlet, Fl has a spot for me, but 415.00 a month just bugs me to hell.
I will sell my 390 EC and go Trailered once again, and I mean 35 on up Vs.
Seems Apache is liked by most with OSO. ???? What about a Cigarette???.

Blaster

Old 12-26-2004, 07:02 PM
CBR
www.hyperfishing.com
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Need a test run with a 35 or larger offshore V, I live neer daytona Bch Fl

Yeah I know what you mean, once you are travelling in heavy seas in a go fast you better keep going, else the seas WILL roll right over your back deck. That is part of the reason I installed a removable aluminum box on the stern of my Sonic 30SS. I used to troll from my boat offshore and heavy seas would roll right up the engine hatch to the back seat tops. YIKES! The box solved the problem. Frankly without such a device, it is unsafe to stop an offshore boat in heavy seas....glub glub.

Last edited by CBR; 12-26-2004 at 07:18 PM.