Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   anybody going to cattle annies for new years? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/93262-anybody-going-cattle-annies-new-years.html)

mwdill 12-27-2004 01:22 PM

anybody going to cattle annies for new years?

trying to find out if anybody else is going to cattle annies for new years,trying to find some real party people to hang with,i know there are going to be some" boy's" from lake anna going,but we all know they cant hang with the "SML" crew,so if any body is going let me know so we have somebody to party with at 12:15am (when the anna boys pass out)when we just get going!

docmanrich37 12-27-2004 01:29 PM

Re: anybody going to cattle annies for new years?

Originally Posted by mwdill
trying to find out if anybody else is going to cattle annies for new years,trying to find some real party people to hang with,i know there are going to be some" boy's" from lake anna going,but we all know they cant hang with the "SML" crew,so if any body is going let me know so we have somebody to party with at 12:15am (when the anna boys pass out)when we just get going!

It seems to me that the lake anna crew did outlast the sml crew?? Who went home first? In case you are wondering this is JEN

mwdill 12-27-2004 01:56 PM

i will take that as round 2 for u jen,what is the bet this time?

mwdill 12-27-2004 02:00 PM

last time we were handicaped,(broncittis) should be even this time,but otis may be not at 100% she got really hammered sat nite,i mean hammered!!

docmanrich37 12-27-2004 02:21 PM

Will this is between you and Jen so I'll stay out of it.we'll be down friday am to look at a couple of condos for sale at Bernards then around 2:00 drive to the comfort inn and get ready for THE PARTY.Hopefully Otis will be better and ready too party. :drink: :drink: :drink:

mwdill 12-27-2004 04:02 PM

tell jen she better wear her party underwear!!! because someone will have to tuck her in!i think we have 3 other couples from sml going so watch out ,can't wait should be wild,tell kim she better be ready too!

docmanrich37 12-27-2004 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by mwdill
tell jen she better wear her party underwear!!! because someone will have to tuck her in!i think we have 3 other couples from sml going so watch out ,can't wait should be wild,tell kim she better be ready too!

Will dont be telling stories. The only person that will need tucked in is YOU. So I sugguest you wear your party underwear..Are you sure you want to bet? I have won twice-It might cost you this time

WhataConcept 12-27-2004 04:36 PM

I seem to remember that Jen and I held are own at the Lake Anna End of Summer Party - The SML couple was laid out on the couch after having a few house drinks (the famous Lake Anna Martini). Two beers and two drinks, you guys are cheap dates.

docmanrich37 12-27-2004 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Throttle Therapy
I seem to remember that Jen and I held are own at the Lake Anna End of Summer Party - The SML couple was laid out on the couch after having a few house drinks (the famous Lake Anna Martini). Two beers and two drinks, you guys are cheap dates.

LMFAO.You go girl.

Biggus 12-27-2004 05:14 PM

I never heared of cattle annies but I'll be found at the LLAAMA LOUNGE :drink: :eek: :evilb: