Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   florida power boaters (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/93351-florida-power-boaters.html)

warlocking 12-28-2004 08:24 PM

florida power boaters

give me some info. on a good florida boating location.im interested in looking for a vacation home to eventually live in,looking for nice area,on canal,affordable,close to open water,close to weekend hangouts.

Formula Outlaw 12-28-2004 08:36 PM

Re: florida power boaters

"Affordable" is the key word here. Some good areas:

St. Pete/Tampa
Sarasota
Area around Charlotte Harbor/Ft. Myers

I prefer the West Coast.

Obviously Ft. Lauderdale/Miami area

JCPERF 12-28-2004 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by warlocking
give me some info. on a good florida boating location.im interested in looking for a vacation home to eventually live in,looking for nice area,on canal,affordable,close to open water,close to weekend hangouts.

Yeah, the southern part of Key West.Nice boating there.And alot of ***s to fit your lifestyle. :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

warlocking 12-28-2004 08:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
thanx for your assistance jeff...

JCPERF 12-28-2004 08:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)

thanx for your assistance jeff...

Did you tell your partner yet?You will need this when you move. :evilb: :evilb:

JCPERF 12-28-2004 08:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
You should look these people up.

cuda 12-28-2004 08:56 PM

Affordable and waterfront are mutually exclusive terms in Florida. A few years ago, Port Charlotte was a good buy, but prices have caught up. Probably still the best deal in Florida, but certainly not affordable by my standards. :(

JCPERF 12-28-2004 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by cuda
Affordable and waterfront are mutually exclusive terms in Florida. A few years ago, Port Charlotte was a good buy, but prices have caught up. Probably still the best deal in Florida, but certainly not affordable by my standards. :(

Besides south beach,what would you consider the most pricey places in general?Marco island, Palm beach, Lauderdale?

warlocking 12-28-2004 09:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
keep up the gay humor and we can reveal who his picture is, and i will remove the tape to show all...whooops.

JCPERF 12-28-2004 09:12 PM

keep up the gay humor and we can reveal who his picture is, and i will remove the tape to show all...whooops.

Thats not fair.I didnt even get to fluff it.What do you have pics of mens genitals for anyway?