Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Anyone ever deal with Grand Sport Center in IL? >

Anyone ever deal with Grand Sport Center in IL?

Notices

Anyone ever deal with Grand Sport Center in IL?

Old 12-31-2004, 07:28 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Anyone ever deal with Grand Sport Center in IL?

Yeah, that was something I didn't mention. Their boats are usually in VERY nice shape. I remember going to look at the one I bought a week before I purchased it, and I mumbled under my breath to my friend that was with me about a lil chip that was about the size of a pin head. That was the only thing I could find wrong with the boat. When I came back the next week to pick it up, they had fixed it, and I hadn't mentioned it to ANYONE, other than my friend. It was in way better shape than he described it.

But don't be offended. Mark will shoot you a price, and that'll be it. Don't expect to play the ring-around-the-rosy sales game with him. If you don't want it. Leave. If you want to feel all warm and fuzzy inside from somebody kissing your a$$, but pay thousands more for the same boat, go to Hawkeye...
Old 12-31-2004, 08:33 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Madmax
Yeah, that was something I didn't mention. Their boats are usually in VERY nice shape. I remember going to look at the one I bought a week before I purchased it, and I mumbled under my breath to my friend that was with me about a lil chip that was about the size of a pin head. That was the only thing I could find wrong with the boat. When I came back the next week to pick it up, they had fixed it, and I hadn't mentioned it to ANYONE, other than my friend. It was in way better shape than he described it.

But don't be offended. Mark will shoot you a price, and that'll be it. Don't expect to play the ring-around-the-rosy sales game with him. If you don't want it. Leave. If you want to feel all warm and fuzzy inside from somebody kissing your a$$, but pay thousands more for the same boat, go to Hawkeye...
That's the way I am - I don't like the back and forth horse****. Just give me a price and we'll see if we come to terms or not. What's so friggin' difficult about that?
Old 12-31-2004, 08:49 AM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Good group of guys in sales and service. Boat my first boat from Jerry in Morris.

Bought my first Baja from Mark in Elmwood park. Steve and Dennis have always been good to me in service.

Dennis