Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Back from VA....Cold...Cold....Cold !!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/93486-back-va-cold-cold-cold.html)

Wardey 12-31-2004 08:18 AM

Back from VA....Cold...Cold....Cold !!!!

1 Attachment(s)
Was up in VA / WV for the Christmas Holidays. I think we saw a high of 22 degrees and lows of 13. Didn't get the snow that SC and GA got. :mad: I go north and the snow goes south !!! WTF ??? Did get to spend a little time in the woods tho. Dave Warden

t500hps 12-31-2004 08:30 AM

Re: Back from VA....Cold...Cold....Cold !!!!

Kiss my A$$. I live in VA and have the deal with the "cold" all winter. :p You should have come this week. Forcast is for 65-70 degrees the the next 5 days. I'll miss it too because I'm going to the SUGAR BOWL!!!!!!!!![/COLOR]

CBlakeNS 12-31-2004 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by t500hps
Kiss my A$$. I live in VA and have the deal with the "cold" all winter. :p You should have come this week. Forcast is for 65-70 degrees the the next 5 days. I'll miss it too because I'm going to the SUGAR BOWL!!!!!!!!![/COLOR]

Yep about 2 hours from you, cant wait for this 60's weather that is arriving!!

OldSchool 12-31-2004 09:28 AM

Sorry that you had to leave Wardey!! 60 degrees today :evilb: :evilb: Getting ready to go to the golf course but I can't decide to wear shorts or long pants!!! :p :D :drink: :drink:

Wardey 12-31-2004 09:44 AM

Hey Craig, It's 63 right now with a high in the 70's today. You guy's have some weather coming your way it look's like. I had a great time up there and really at 18 degrees it didn't bother me as much as 50 degrees down here does. Kinda miss the VA / WV States !!!! Dave

Queenie 12-31-2004 01:16 PM

It was 8 Deg F on Christmas Day and today it's 60 Deg F....spring is in the air in Cleveland, OH.......

Love Machine 12-31-2004 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by Wardey
Was up in VA / WV for the Christmas Holidays. I think we saw a high of 22 degrees and lows of 13. Didn't get the snow that SC and GA got. :mad: I go north and the snow goes south !!! WTF ??? Did get to spend a little time in the woods tho. Dave Warden

Did you go 4wheeling in George Washington Nat'l Forest? Used to go there all the time.

mwdill 12-31-2004 04:34 PM

62 at SML today almost got the boat out!

mopower 12-31-2004 05:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
What's wrong with this truck grill...or is it me???

OldSchool 12-31-2004 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Troutly
All of society hopes for the long pants..... :eek:

:p :p :D :drink: Hey Trout...You gonna be in Miami this year???