Like Tree0Likes

Looking for a used Eliminator 36 Daytona??

Reply
Old 01-04-2005, 07:06 PM
  #31
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Fountain38's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Pryor, Ok.
My Boats: 2003 36 Daytona with 500 EFI's
Posts: 448
Default Re: Looking for a used Eliminator 36 Daytona??

Yea, I do but not on the computer that I am on at work. I will try to post them from my home computer. You can go back on some of my older post and find them under my screename.
Fountain38 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 07:53 PM
  #32
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Harper220's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Omaha~LOTO
My Boats: 2001 28 TD Daytona
Posts: 1,496
Default Re: Looking for a used Eliminator 36 Daytona??

Fountain38, While looking through some of your old posts I found that the insurance on your 36 is $4200 with no tickets or accidents through Markel. Didn't Markel switch to ACE? And if you don't mind me asking, are you in your 30's, 40's or 50's? We have our 28 Daytona through ACE at $750 a year under the elder of the two of us. What do you estimate an annual premium on your boat using a 60 yr old with no accidents or tickets?
Harper220 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 08:21 PM
  #33
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Fountain38's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Pryor, Ok.
My Boats: 2003 36 Daytona with 500 EFI's
Posts: 448
Default Re: Looking for a used Eliminator 36 Daytona??

I turned 50 this year, but I was under the impression that right now Markel is the only insurance company insuring cats right now. I don't know the conection with Ace insurance. I just know its to dang much. Thats one reason I have considered selling my boat. I just hate paying so much for something that you use six months a year, and has a four month lay up period also. When you consider that you only use the boat so many weekends a year, its get really expensive. If you want to call me, let me know and I wil get you my cell phone. thanks
Fountain38 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 08:34 PM
  #34
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 42
Default Re: Looking for a used Eliminator 36 Daytona??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountain38
I turned 50 this year, but I was under the impression that right now Markel is the only insurance company insuring cats right now. I don't know the conection with Ace insurance. I just know its to dang much. Thats one reason I have considered selling my boat. I just hate paying so much for something that you use six months a year, and has a four month lay up period also. When you consider that you only use the boat so many weekends a year, its get really expensive. If you want to call me, let me know and I wil get you my cell phone. thanks
you guys might want to get in touch with tres martin... i believe he is a member of this forum... he is starting a boating safety school that when attended will substatially reduce your insurance rates... it is geared especially for the high hp cats and he is meeting with markel later on this month.
BLeach is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 08:40 PM
  #35
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Fountain38's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Pryor, Ok.
My Boats: 2003 36 Daytona with 500 EFI's
Posts: 448
Default Re: Looking for a used Eliminator 36 Daytona??

That would be terrific. Any way to cut the costs of insurance
Thanks
Fountain38 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 08:48 PM
  #36
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Harper220's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Omaha~LOTO
My Boats: 2001 28 TD Daytona
Posts: 1,496
Default Re: Looking for a used Eliminator 36 Daytona??

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLeach
you guys might want to get in touch with tres martin... i believe he is a member of this forum... he is starting a boating safety school that when attended will substatially reduce your insurance rates... it is geared especially for the high hp cats and he is meeting with markel later on this month.
That's good to know. LostinBostin took the course. Here's his post about it. Let me guess, is this Brandie?

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=93454
Harper220 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 08:51 PM
  #37
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 42
Default Re: Looking for a used Eliminator 36 Daytona??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper220
That's good to know. LostinBostin took the course. Here's his post about it. Let me guess, is this Brandie?

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=93454
yes... how did you know??
BLeach is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 08:58 PM
  #38
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Harper220's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Omaha~LOTO
My Boats: 2001 28 TD Daytona
Posts: 1,496
Default Re: Looking for a used Eliminator 36 Daytona??

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLeach
yes... how did you know??
It wasn't too hard to figure out kidstuf. I found you over on the Hot Boat forum giving the DCB guys hell the other night.

Last edited by Harper220; 01-04-2005 at 09:03 PM.
Harper220 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 09:04 PM
  #39
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 42
Default Re: Looking for a used Eliminator 36 Daytona??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper220
It wasn't too hard to figure out... I found you over on the Hot Boat forum giving the DCB guys hell the other night.
lol... that was me... who are you??
BLeach is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 09:10 PM
  #40
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Harper220's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Omaha~LOTO
My Boats: 2001 28 TD Daytona
Posts: 1,496
Default Re: Looking for a used Eliminator 36 Daytona??

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLeach
lol... that was me... who are you??
Let's just say, I'm a big fan of Eliminator, I actually own one... I was very impressed with how you carried yourself on the HB forum...
Harper220 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Ptufaro
Eliminator
16
02-02-2010 09:13 PM
General Q & A
43
02-14-2008 11:22 AM
stankgilr
General Boating Discussion
34
09-14-2007 08:40 AM
vegas daytona
General Q & A
1
09-27-2004 08:43 AM
boatcrazy1052
Eliminator
2
05-11-2003 05:14 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:15 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.