CK out this New 36 Eliminator

Old 01-04-2005, 10:16 AM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: CK out this New 36 Eliminator

Originally Posted by Cat man do
ELIMINATOR USES GEL COAT NOT PAINT!

AND THAT BOAT 36 SHOULD RUN WELL OVER 175 MAYBE 185MPH. IM SURE THERE WILL BE IN HOT BOAT OR POKER RUNS AMERICA WITH BETTER STATS.

i don't see it with that bottom design, but i guess we will see...
Old 01-04-2005, 10:17 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sean H
i haven't seen big numbers like that in an eliminator yet, i will wait and see.... i think 175 might be asking a bit much...
I'll say 165-170...
Old 01-04-2005, 10:24 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

What did they charge for this boat?
It is very nice by the way but that is a very time consuming and expensive process.
He's back!!!!!
Old 01-04-2005, 10:52 AM
castaway

I THOUGHT I HERD $580,000 FOR THE 36. WHAT A STEAL
580K is high for a 36 daytona... but who knows, this ones pretty pimped out.

Old 01-04-2005, 11:01 AM
castaway

i don't see it with that bottom design, but i guess we will see...
sean, if you're talking about this boat having a center pod, it doesn't even touch the water when your haulin ass... it's only there to give you better low speed handling.

i've noticed on my buddy's skater (obviously w/out a center pod) it's a little squirrely sometimes at low speeds until you really get movin... then it's like it's on rails.

Last edited by castaway; 01-04-2005 at 11:03 AM.

Old 01-04-2005, 11:05 AM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by castaway
sean, if you're talking about this boat having a center pod, it doesn't even touch the water when your haulin ass... it's only there to give you better low speed handling.

i've noticed on my buddy's skater (obviously w/out a center pod) it's a little squirrely sometimes at low speeds until you really get movin... then it's like it's on rails.
the centerpod also affects air compression and the routing of the air under the boat, not just low speed handling... i am just wondering how that pod will direct air at above 150 and its effect on the handling of the boat... like you said, the skater gets on rails once your moving and my boat does the same thing once it gets set... i am not doubting the 1500HP, just how that hull handles the speed and the air and that speed... should be interesting either way...
Old 01-04-2005, 11:18 AM
castaway

the centerpod also affects air compression and the routing of the air under the boat, not just low speed handling... i am just wondering how that pod will direct air at above 150 and its effect on the handling of the boat... like you said, the skater gets on rails once your moving and my boat does the same thing once it gets set... i am not doubting the 1500HP, just how that hull handles the speed and the air and that speed... should be interesting either way...
there are a few 30 daytonas that i know of that do over 150 no problem... and a single engine 25 daytona that does 145 or something crazy like that... it will be interesting to see what that 36 does, but i bet it will handle it.

Old 01-04-2005, 11:26 AM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by castaway
there are a few 30 daytonas that i know of that do over 150 no problem... and a single engine 25 daytona that does 145 or something crazy like that... it will be interesting to see what that 36 does, but i bet it will handle it.

i have always wonder how those boats feel at those speeds compared to a true tunnel w/ no pod.... it will be interesting to see what number it runs....
Old 01-04-2005, 12:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ELIMINATOR BUILT A 33 WITH MERC 900s AND #6 DRIVES AND THAT BOAT RAN 145MPH OUT OF THE BOX(1 ST RUN) THE 36 IS LOT MORE STABLE, IVE BEEN IN BOB LAST POKER RUN BOAT AT 138 WITH 900s AND MY 9 YEAR OLD COULD DRIVE IT. THE LATEST 36 WILL BE EXCITING TO SEE THE FINAL TOP SPEED.
Old 01-04-2005, 04:08 PM
castaway

sean, what kind of boat do you have??

Quick Reply: CK out this New 36 Eliminator

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.