Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
This thread is for all the NON POSTING LURKERS!!! >

This thread is for all the NON POSTING LURKERS!!!

Notices

This thread is for all the NON POSTING LURKERS!!!

Old 01-05-2005, 02:48 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: This thread is for all the NON POSTING LURKERS!!!

Just look for the big mondo condo with the red white and blue stripe, and the little yorkie that is usually aboard
Attached Thumbnails This thread is for all the NON POSTING LURKERS!!!-cop-run.jpg  
Old 01-05-2005, 04:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bob here , guess i'm a lurker too. have been into just about anything thats fast , and literally hurt by each , four wheeling , sleds and boats especially. i'm 56 now and trying to avoid the physical pain associated with having too much of a good time . however now i need to concentrate on not breaking motors and parts. everything i like trys to kill me !!!!!
Old 01-05-2005, 04:51 PM
Registered

lurk lurk lurk....
Old 01-05-2005, 05:03 PM
Registered

Re: This thread is for all the NON POSTING LURKERS!!!

*lurk*
Old 01-05-2005, 05:05 PM
BRAD SCHOENWALD
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Brad here and I am a long time lurker who spends way to much time on OSO learning stuff.

Married with two daughters, I am an active duty Coast Guard Warrant Officer with 18 years of service. We recently moved from Puerto Rico to Plantation Florida and I work out of Miami Beach. I have thousands of hours of “Sea Time” in all kinds of boats and cutters on both oceans.

We currently own a 1988 F-33 Donzi w/T 250 EFI Mercs and just recently purchased a 2001 T/S Top Gun w/ 500 EFI’s on XR’s.
Old 01-05-2005, 06:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Step
I have a 42 Fountain which we boat on Old Hickory Lake (Nashville). I'm 43 yrs old and grew up on this lake.
Hey Mike - I have a 30' Cobra on Old Hickory. Did we meet one day at Gallatin Marina? Here's a pic of my boat.

Jeff
Attached Thumbnails This thread is for all the NON POSTING LURKERS!!!-sbyc-run-600.jpg  
Old 01-05-2005, 06:31 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

My name is Brad Holbrook. I've been around a while, but can't find much time to post. And at 19 I'm one of the younger guys on here.

Grew up in Atlanta, spent summers in Northern New York- Clayton/Thousand Islands area. Work up there for about two months in the summer doing maintenance/caretaking work for people who live on the islands. I do everything from rebuilding ATV engines to finish construction work and anything in between. Run a Grady-White to work every day...kinda nice. You may also see me working the docks at the Antique Boat Museums' annual show, and at the Poker Run stops. I'm usually the only kid out there.

I'm now down in New Orleans studying Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering at the University of New Orleans. Will specialize in "high speed small craft" as they are called in the industry. Have a good knowledge base on design and construction going in, pick stuff everywhere I can. The first hand experiences on OSO are indispensable as the "real world" is extremely different from whats in the books they teach.

I've run a number of boats over the years- ours and others; mostly the Grady, but we also have an 18' Donzi Classic and a Chris Craft right now. Looking to get a lot of seat time in more offshore boats now that I'm down here. Anybody wanna help?

I'm interested in getting more involved with the performance boating community in New Orleans, I have a lighter semester ahead so I'll have more time. I have met some of the other members and have had nothing but positive experiences with them. Same with the posts and questions they've answered.

I like this place. I have yet to find a better boating (really anything) website, but I haven’t looked for another since I clicked on a link that brought me to OSO.
Old 01-05-2005, 06:59 PM
Registered

Hey, My Name Is Jimi And I Guess I Too Am A Lurker...my Boat Is A 42 Sonic And I Boat In The Chesapeake Bay And The Potomac River, I Just Took Trailered My Boat To Florida From Dc In December (truck Chevy 3500 Dually 454) To Due Some Winter Boating In Miami And The Keys..counting Down To The Chill-out............. :d
Old 01-05-2005, 07:40 PM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

My Name is Bob, based on the number of my posts also i will qualify for this thread. i just turn 40 last summer and run a 1999 35ft fountain out on lake Mich. all summer long. home port of the Hammond marina, just south of Chicago. if anyone is in the windy city over the summer come by and say hi. can't miss the boat the only 35ft fountain with 20th anav. graphics with a race faring i have ever seen. my claim to fame is that we tied up next the oso cig in the Ozarks for the shoot-out. i also agree with Ms PatriYacht i spend time with the cops guys on lake Michigan during the summer great bunch of people...
Old 01-05-2005, 08:24 PM
I'd rather be boating!
Platinum Member

Man......
Now I gotta change my license plate
Attached Thumbnails This thread is for all the NON POSTING LURKERS!!!-plate.jpg  

Quick Reply: This thread is for all the NON POSTING LURKERS!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.