Notices

Nichols team

Old 01-02-2005, 01:43 PM
Edgar

Default Nichols team

Hello everybody,

My name is Edgar and I live in the Netherlands. My passion is Radio Controled powerboats (You have to do something if you can't visit the real thing ). At this moment I'm building an outlaw performance PX boat of 1,70M and I would like to ask someone from the Nichols offshore team a question or two about the exterior of one of their boats. Could someone help me with a siteaddress or maybe an e-mail address? I would realy appreciate this.

Best regards,

Edgar

Old 01-02-2005, 02:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Nichols team

You can contact Gary Nichols through Email on this site. Try this link

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/m...p?userid=11072
Old 01-02-2005, 02:10 PM
Edgar

Thank's to the both of you. Pictures would be great (I've send you an e-mail). The link you mentioned is only available to either gold- or platinum members. Is there any other way? If necessary I will upgrade.

Old 01-02-2005, 02:20 PM
Registered

check freeze frame. They have photos from previous races

http://www.freezeframevideo.net/
Old 01-02-2005, 02:39 PM
Registered

There are a few on my site http://www.grand-performance.com/gallery/album70 in an album named Nichols. Hope they help.
Old 01-02-2005, 03:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Klaatu
Edgar I sent them , They come back as mailer damon error . Send me an e-mail to my address & i will try again . ([email protected] ) PS Jeaston 's shot's are GREAT ! Make sure you look at those . Don't forget on your'e RC to put on the (callan pest control sticker ) I have a close up of that if no one does . Have fun with it . MICHAEL
Thanks, have a shot of the rudder flopping around but not the pest control sticker.
Old 01-02-2005, 03:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Klaatu
Jeaston are you goin' to Biloxi on apr 22nd ? If so , try & hook up with us , Hopefully i will get to hook up with GDFATHA also .
I am trying to figure out how to come up with some kind of schedule to get event dates. Is Biloxi a race? Need to go out and get the schedule from Augies site, would love to get some more shots of the Jersey Boyz seem like anice bunch of guys.
Old 01-02-2005, 03:59 PM
Registered

May make that, sort of on the way to Lauderdale from Ok. Air Sea Starts April 29 want to try to make that one.
Old 01-02-2005, 04:05 PM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

His throttle man, William Moore and his father Bobby Moore are helping me with my boat. If you wanted to talk to him, I can ask him for his cell #. Just give me a PM or email.
Old 01-02-2005, 04:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mcraymond3
His throttle man, William Moore and his father Bobby Moore are helping me with my boat. If you wanted to talk to him, I can ask him for his cell #. Just give me a PM or email.
Thanks, talked to him a couple of times did some photos for the Jersey Boyz race crew.

Quick Reply: Nichols team

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.