Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   the new BAD BOY 38 canopy !!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/93777-new-bad-boy-38-canopy.html)

TOASTY 01-04-2005 06:35 PM

the new BAD BOY 38 canopy !!!

3 Attachment(s)
Hey race fans,
After seeing Tony and his crew work day and night building the the 1st canopy 38 for Key West, I was amazed to see Hull #2 hanging from the slings as i pulled up to the plant!
i was permitted to capture a few photos of the 2nd canopy boat being released from the mold.
The views are of the race proven Bad Boy 38 hull. The photos are from 1-3-05, i found my way to Bad Boy plant today and a new hull was being gelcoated and skinned in mold, yet another being custom ordered! After asking Tony how many he was making? He said, "Chris, as many as I can!"

Here are a few photos to give us warm thoughts for us north easterners. It'd be nice to see a gang of these bad boys running in the summer, lids or without lids? Tony what do you think?

Regards,
Christian

Ron P 01-04-2005 06:56 PM

Re: the new BAD BOY 38 canopy !!!

Rosebud, where are you from?

CAP071 01-04-2005 06:57 PM

SWEEEEEEEEET :eek: :D

bojoe2 01-04-2005 07:13 PM

:d

TOASTY 01-04-2005 07:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Ron how are you, Tony has mentioned your name and speaks highly! We like Extreme boats mag!
I am close to Tonys' plant (south jersey area) and am able to drop in and look at the boats that he builds and fixes. I love seeing all the different race boats getting fiberglass work done at his shop. Plus i like to follow the 32 and 38 Bad Boy race series with the opa.

Best,
Christian Del Collo

open87 01-04-2005 08:44 PM

a little close to that second story doorway ehh? :eek: :eek:

looks like a killer boat!!!! what kinda power ? :cool:

BRUCE SEROFF 01-04-2005 08:49 PM

Tony is currently rigging the first Canopied Boat with 525s for SV.

Ron P 01-04-2005 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by RoseBudRacing
Hi Ron how are you, Tony has mentioned your name and speaks highly! We like Extreme boats mag!
I am close to Tonys' plant (south jersey area) and am able to drop in and look at the boats that he builds and fixes. I love seeing all the different race boats getting fiberglass work done at his shop. Plus i like to follow the 32 and 38 Bad Boy race series with the opa.

Best,
Christian Del Collo

Hummm...you better call me the first day it hits the water.

I ran the 38 Bad Boy at 114 and it really handed the speed well. You should have a real contender there.

Where are you planning to race?

Fast Shafts 01-04-2005 11:22 PM

Hey Christian,
Welcome to the OSO madness! What ever happened to that "project" you and Michael were going to do? I was hoping to see that 24' sometime. Are you still manufacturing the R/C boats??
Maybe we'll see ya at the AC boat show.
Bob G.

Papache 01-04-2005 11:45 PM

That top looks like a corvette from kerbecks chevy 21 in A.C.