Notices

Fun people?

Old 12-09-2004, 07:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fun people?

Hey guys and gals, I am looking for some people to hang out with on or near Lake Conroe. I bought a waterfront home a year ago and don't have to many boater friends . I'm joining topps but their functions don't start till next year. Ladies are always a plus (hint ...single 35 year old male)! Friends in general would be nice... people that can handle boat talk without having their eyes glaze over. Most of my friends loose interest when I start talking about hi flow heads and blowers! Also interested in what others drive on the lake as I have a 29 foot scarab with a single 502 mpi.
Old 12-09-2004, 07:34 AM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Fun people?

nope, no fun people on here.....
Old 12-09-2004, 07:44 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Perfboat! Careful what you wish for...

Our crowd has been talking about dragging our boats to Conroe this spring for a day. Got an assortment: '42 Sonic, 30 Sonic, 30 Superboat, 30 Donzi, 26 Thoroughbred... We'll hook up! No problem talking boats... bunch o' gearheads! The wives just roll their eyes and move to the end of the table, when the talk starts!

One day, you'll have to drag yours down to the nasty old salt and hang with us out in Nassau Bay. Tons of the stuff we like: thongs and beer and thongs and beer...

Jim
Old 12-09-2004, 07:55 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Welcome Perfboat!!

As Bglz42 said, we're a VERY active crowd a few miles to the south, come on down!! This weekend looks gorgeous (sorry to those in the colder climes) - clear skies and a high of 76 is forecasted - guess where we'll all be?????? Boat parade on Clear Lake this Saturday night, with lots of marina parties going on. Talk to us.....

Keith
Old 12-09-2004, 08:46 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bglz42
Hey Perfboat! Careful what you wish for...

Our crowd has been talking about dragging our boats to Conroe this spring for a day. Got an assortment: '42 Sonic, 30 Sonic, 30 Superboat, 30 Donzi, 26 Thoroughbred... We'll hook up! No problem talking boats... bunch o' gearheads! The wives just roll their eyes and move to the end of the table, when the talk starts!

One day, you'll have to drag yours down to the nasty old salt and hang with us out in Nassau Bay. Tons of the stuff we like: thongs and beer and thongs and beer...

Jim
Let me know when the Sonics will be taken there and I will bring mine in from Dallas

ST31
31SS Sonic
Old 12-09-2004, 08:48 AM
Registered

Will do! One of the guys (MadMax911 30' Sonic) would really like to see your boat. His other boat is the Exciter 24 ex-raceboat with a Blackhawk. He's a big fan of Blackhawks, and I told him about your boat.
Old 12-09-2004, 09:21 AM
Registered

Wow, great responses. This weekend I'll be around the house rebuilding one of my piers. However, I will be on Lake Conroe Saturday and Sunday. Anyone interested in hooking up this weekend. We could meet over at papas in the afternoon. Just can't pass up a good weather opportunity in the winter. I'm going nuts sitting around dreamin' of the water while watching it rain. Yeah, I know rain is water but not the kind that makes for an enjoyable boating venture.
Old 12-09-2004, 05:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bglz42
Will do! One of the guys (MadMax911 30' Sonic) would really like to see your boat. His other boat is the Exciter 24 ex-raceboat with a Blackhawk. He's a big fan of Blackhawks, and I told him about your boat.
I look forward to it. Here is a link for your friend to some pics showing the drives.

http://photos.yahoo.com/jst22003
Old 01-05-2005, 01:04 PM
Registered

Hey Perfboat & ST31... you guys getting out at all this winter? We need to get a clear day, and we'll head up to Conroe!
Old 01-05-2005, 02:11 PM
Registered

ST31 - I think I met you at Carlos and Charlies one night last year. Are you who I'm thinking of? Brought down your boat for Bob to work on? Anyway, you planning any trips to Lake Travis this year.

Quick Reply: Fun people?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.