Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Put The Women And Children To Bed!! My New Car!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/93896-put-women-children-bed-my-new-car.html)

HotPursuit 01-07-2005 06:43 PM

Re: Put The Women And Children To Bed!! My New Car!!

I new when I read the first post this ass clown was full of bull chit.I didn't want to
post a negative reply sounding jealous of what someone could possible achieve.If you
have to boast on what goals and money standings that have come through by hard
work whats the point!!!!!!!!!!! Micheal Vic signs 130 million to play a game,Bill Gates
pay more in taxes.Its all relative.Healthy family and a happy outlook on life is worth
more than any Millions can buy.Thats why the power boating family is so great,go to
a poker run in a million dollar toy or a 10 thousand dollar rig and its all GOOD.

HAPPY NEW YEAR I truly wish great success to everyone.

105mph_38_2003 01-07-2005 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by 2quick
Your own personal 747? :eek: Now that's big money. What's that thing cost to fly an hour?

I was just chitting you :cool: I thought the :D :drink: :rolleyes: at the end and the ex Air Force One comment would shoe that I was BS ing :D

I was just tossing my hose job out there since the Enzo schtick was taken :evilb:

Tabasco Cat 01-07-2005 07:29 PM

Now, how serious do you think he was when he ask OSO Members for help in finding him a boat on another thread. Members went outta their way to fill his request whether it was a 10sec post or a 15min search thru the classifieds.

tommymonza 01-07-2005 08:19 PM

I went to bed last nite thinking Im a loser and I need to quit lurking OSO because it's turned into a big "LOOK AT ME AND LOOK WHAT I'VE GOT".But after laughing my azz off for the last hour it was worth it.Sean and masher should tour!

glassdave 01-07-2005 08:33 PM

this has got to be the most entertaining thread in my 4+ years as a member here. :D wheres LPA2106 when ya need him :drink: :p

SeanH, sorry i didnt get a chance to call ya today. i will buzz ya tommorow. got side tracked. :cool: :D

tommymonza 01-07-2005 08:48 PM

After going back and reading this guys other posts I see he has some serious mutiple personalty issues.He's been jerking off a lot of sincere helpful people here.

n2boatn2 01-07-2005 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by lilldeauce
Ok guys, I've gotten about 30 pm's since I told you what I do. If you have a question just ask it here so everyone can read it and learn. If you have a question but were afraid to ask please feel free to ask. You don't get anywhere not asking questions.

You say you're in the North East and you own a franchised dealership? Here's my question ,
WHAT MANUFACTURES PRODUCT DO YOU SELL,,FORD ,,GM,,ect.

I am curious to the answer?

I personally own two dealerships,, and don't believe that anyone other than a (Hendrick AUTO GROUP) could manage that size business,MUCH LESS the floor plan that would accompany that many cars .

If in fact you own a multi franchise dealership you'll be the first at 27 in the entire country!!

n2boatn2 01-07-2005 09:05 PM

Sorry Guy's I posted my reply afterI read the second page,, I knew he was full of sh!t when he would'nt give his location.

Ron P 01-07-2005 09:12 PM

An Enzo Ferrari - $1.3 million
An OSO Gold membership - $50

Being called out by the OSO BS meter - Priceless. :D

rainmn 01-07-2005 09:34 PM

On the bright side, at least he doesn't have to shell out for those $800 oil changes. :eek: