Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Put The Women And Children To Bed!! My New Car!! >

Put The Women And Children To Bed!! My New Car!!

Notices

Put The Women And Children To Bed!! My New Car!!

Old 01-09-2005, 04:08 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Put The Women And Children To Bed!! My New Car!!

Originally Posted by lilldeauce
I just read the whole post, this is the funniest thing I've ever read!!! Sean H and Masher you guys should put a video together like larry the cable guy.... Of course I'm lieing, this thread was originally meant to be a joke, but I just couldn't stop, I had to see what some of you guys would say. CMG you were right when you said this will last until spring if I don't delete it.. I'm still laughing... Yes I am a used car sales manager for a small toyota store that doesn't make anywhere near 17mill a year. Did you guys actuall think someone that makes that much hip change would tell you? Well I didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings which I don't think I did.. Yes I am actually looking for a new boat. Yes that is my blackhawk, No I've never screwed anyone in my life. I'm still laughing. And I thought my Apache thread was gonna be good!!
Really azzhole you think it's funny?? What about the pms I gave ya..there funny too..scum bag...were gonna see what is so funny in am at the dealership...you are not covering tracks here...thats why you did not respond to everybody right away...you did not think everybody would investigate...now to late..have a pleasant day!
Old 01-09-2005, 04:20 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

holy crap this thing is still going.... i see masher was doing some post whoring while i was gone.....
Old 01-09-2005, 04:21 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by byrdman
Really azzhole you think it's funny?? What about the pms I gave ya..there funny too..scum bag...were gonna see what is so funny in am at the dealership...you are not covering tracks here...thats why you did not respond to everybody right away...you did not think everybody would investigate...now to late..have a pleasant day!

this dude is serious... don't cross those apache guys, that is like playing with fire....
Old 01-09-2005, 04:22 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Wasabe
Nice Another Ferrari Lover!

that is about all he is, a lover, not owner....
Old 01-09-2005, 04:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He posted on the tow vehicle thread that he had a 2004 Viper and 2004 Viper Truck too!!!
Old 01-09-2005, 07:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Finally,

you all figured out that this was all BS. I was not going to say anything but there were two things that gave the guy away. Look at the floor mats in post #1 picture #2. Do you think that this is what you get when you take delivery of a million dollar car? The second giveaway was the the Gold Membership. People that have to flash the glitz and brag about their wealth ALWAYS have the most expensive and the best of everything. If you made it past post #1 and were a believer than be careful what you buy on e-bay.

Finally, anyone how makes $17 mill a year would not be in public talking about it unless they were just begging for an audit.

There is a book called "The Millonaire Next Door". It is very interesting and will help you spot a real millionaire from a mile away.

Time to close this garbage thread and move on. Guys like these ruin the integrity of this board.

P.S.- Can someone e-mail this guy and give him the url's of the sites where the people from OSO that do not make the cut go to. He might feel more comfortable there.