Notices

lildeuce

Old 01-10-2005, 07:45 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: lildeuce

I find it hard to beleive that any legit representitive, owner or managment, would even consider posting on a forum in response to what he did. If they felt it was an issue that affected their business, they would deal with him appropriatly. Unless they had reason to beleive by what he did on a forum put their company at risk, they are staying away, far away from it.
Old 01-10-2005, 08:42 PM
Registered

The Viper photo was mine. I bought from Tommy for 20 bucks.
Seriously though. I have banned lildeuce/aleagles from the Donzi Registry site also.

Scot VanAlstine (Closet Scarab Owner)

Last edited by harbormaster; 01-10-2005 at 10:36 PM.
Old 01-10-2005, 09:46 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

Is this what daytime soaps are like???? If so, I might have to start watching them. I've always said if i had a good clean name, I could make a living anywhere doing anything. Your name is all you have to take to your grave. (What a Dumbazz!)
Old 01-10-2005, 11:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by OffshoreOnly
Long story but a friend of a friend in the Toyota Business did not find his scamming people very funny. If in fact the post was by the boss, she should have stated that. If she is really interested in making him pay back the money than she can call and I will post on her behalf. Otherwise I do not want visitors to this site from that dealerships IP address.

Any "Gallant Lady's" involved ?
Old 01-11-2005, 12:41 AM
Emerald Coast of Florida
Gold Member

Originally Posted by blue-llama
Then why did she/he post the same message on Donzi.net under the member name bemrr. If she was legit, why wouldn't she post her own name. You'd think a person who was in a management position at a Toyota store wouldn't call herself Beemer....
Call the #, they are also a BMW, Sion (Sp) and a couple others ......
Old 01-11-2005, 01:08 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SeaRay Jim
I find it hard to beleive that any legit representitive, owner or managment, would even consider posting on a forum in response to what he did. If they felt it was an issue that affected their business, they would deal with him appropriatly. Unless they had reason to beleive by what he did on a forum put their company at risk, they are staying away, far away from it.
She is just here doing the right thing and probably has never posted on a forum before...Most people probably could care less about the money they sent to him but she is still trying to make up for his actions. He is a scam artist and works(or worked I dont know which)for her dealership. What would people here think of the dealership if this was brought to their attention and nothing was done? How many thousands of people would have negative feelings towards their business, not buy cars from them and tell their friends to do the same? If he is pulling scams on unsuspecting people on the internet what would we think he would do with a buyer in his office purchasing a car? So if a known con man of this magnitude was working for you and possibly scamming some of your potential customers would'nt you try to make it right?

Remember all the he!! we put Cuda's dead beat customer through a few months back? Gaults name and number was already being posted all over the board and they don't need(or want) to be dragged through the mud over this phucktards BS actions.

But now we all know that Connie runs a stand up dealership and she has gone out of her way to make a wrong right, says alot in my book

I am suprised that her other customers that have done business with her dealership in the past have'nt seen this yet....Must not have gotten on OSO since all this came out.
Old 01-11-2005, 02:40 AM
Registered

What a jackass!
Old 01-11-2005, 02:57 AM
Registered

One thing that I don't think anyone picked up on is the fact that all the Enzo's were sold pre-order and that you had to not only be a previous Ferrari owner but a select Ferrari owner. Only the not only uber - wealthy but folks who were previous big ticket Ferrari owners got a chance at these. Needless to say I am not one of them. Conversely I did just pick up a 71' Chevelle that muscle motor mystro Larry Peto is building a 383 stroker for
Old 01-11-2005, 06:39 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 342 Likes on 114 Posts

Originally Posted by 105mph_38_2003
....or when you try and toss a scam out in the open with 25000+ intelligent people reading
Now that's stretching the truth just a bit!!!
Old 01-11-2005, 07:20 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by KACHINA KEN
One thing that I don't think anyone picked up on is the fact that all the Enzo's were sold pre-order and that you had to not only be a previous Ferrari owner but a select Ferrari owner. Only the not only uber - wealthy but folks who were previous big ticket Ferrari owners got a chance at these. Needless to say I am not one of them. Conversely I did just pick up a 71' Chevelle that muscle motor mystro Larry Peto is building a 383 stroker for
For you to even be considered you had to own 2 F series cars that you purchased BRAND NEW. Used does not count. Then you had to get in line and hope that you qualified. So basically to get one of these cars new you had to anti up well over 500+K to even qualify to be considered

Quick Reply: lildeuce

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.