Default Re: Chumps n' boats

well people love me what can i say... i am Mr. Wonderful
Old 01-11-2005, 09:03 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by stecz20
well people love me what can i say... i am Mr. Wonderful
Your the f**kin greatest.And probably wonderful.
Old 01-11-2005, 09:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sutphen30
we go to block island alot,one of the last islands thay actually let me in. when do you usually end up there?remind me of it,i always love an excuse to go out and boat.
People just dont like Sutphens to begin with.Im sure if you went to Gilligans island Mrs Howell would flip you the bird.
Old 01-11-2005, 09:12 PM
Registered

thats because i'm leaving w/ ginger and maryanne for a threesome. while your stuck with gilligan in a cave with the skipper bringing the lube.
Nice.
Old 01-11-2005, 09:18 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thank you kind sir....
Old 01-11-2005, 09:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by stecz20
thank you kind sir....
Any time.
Old 01-11-2005, 09:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
I try to be friendly on the water hoping it's contagious. (I know, I know, I'm in fantasyland here but I still try).
Same here. But yes, sometimes the wind fairies turn like rabbid dogs - too much fiber in their diets or problems with their Volkswagon Bug. Some are true lovers of any watercraft and give ya thumbs up. We have a sheet head that sits in his slip and yells at powerboats with a megaphone if you put off more than 2 in wake. Same guy brags about how he "tames" 8 to 10 footers. Go figure.
Old 01-11-2005, 09:42 PM
Masher touches my
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have you ever driven through the channel at Havasu and had some idiot with a water cannon squirt the interior of your boat? Thats a classic example of stupid drunk people that have no respect or dont have a clue what its like to own a nice boat and maintain a nice boat. The last thing I want is a blast of water in my interior and on my guests. The last guy who did that to me got a full can of beer bouncing off his swim deck!!!
Another irritating thing is to be tied up with a group of poeple and have some idiot walk across your sunpad with shoes on? Are these people f----in stupid? Are there people out there that take a boat full of shoe wearing people to the lake? I think they are the same people that take water cannons to the lake.
As far as trouble with blowboats? Not to many of them in Havasu or Az lakes, I have however gotten into it with plenty of bassboat driving a--holes. I remember launching at Lake Pleasant during a bass tournament, my wife took the boat off the trailer, I parked the truck. She was trying to pick me up at the dock but all the fishheads kept cutting her off, I finally yelled at the top of lungs to her "if another one these little boats gets in your way just run it over!!!" Needless to say they finally let her in.... I guess if your in a bass tournament you take precedent over all the other boaters at the lake. I should be more considerate......... yeah right, I paid to get in and enjoy the water just like everyone else. They can enjoy the sound of my lightning headers and surging blower...........
Old 01-11-2005, 09:50 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Talking Re: Chumps n' boats

thats because i'm leaving w/ ginger and maryanne for a threesome. while your stuck with gilligan in a cave with the skipper bringing the lube.
I can see you're going to fit right in with our group!
Old 01-11-2005, 09:57 PM
Registered

Ed, who would you want to survey Maryann or Ginger?

Quick Reply: Chumps n' boats

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.