Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Chumps n' boats (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/94247-chumps-n-boats.html)

JCPERF 01-10-2005 11:33 PM

Chumps n' boats

Do you ever notice how mouthy other boaters get on the water.Its like road rage on the water.People tend to overreact to the stupidest things.Drove past a guy this past summer who was fishing with his 2 kids and from the noise of my boat the guy lost his mind and i wasnt even close to him.On the way back this same guy throws something metal at me and my boat.I made sure after that, that he was catching no fish.The only thing he was going to catch was a beating.I know Alcohol plays a major role in stupidity and fake muscles too.

Sean H 01-10-2005 11:39 PM

Re: Chumps n' boats

Originally Posted by JCPERF
Do you ever notice how mouthy other boaters get on the water.Its like road rage on the water.People tend to overreact to the stupidest things.Drove past a guy this past summer who was fishing with his 2 kids and from the noise of my boat the guy lost his mind and i wasnt even close to him.On the way back this same guy throws something metal at me and my boat.I made sure after that, that he was catching no fish.The only thing he was going to catch was a beating.I know Alcohol plays a major role in stupidity and fake muscles too.

I was just throwing back your motor parts that your boat was spittin' out..... :D

masher44 01-10-2005 11:40 PM

Yup... this idiot Doctor in his Chapparal with his wife drops in right behind me on the ramp... I fire mine up and my Temp Gauge goes through the roof so I paddle over to the dock and it is a small dock... my boat takes it all up... so his wife had to wait until we got mine on the trailer for him to pull up and he was all sorts of pissed off.... I let him rant and rave for a few minutes and then when he pisses me off I let him have it six ways from Sunday... he left the dock in a hurry... two weeks later I gave him a fly- by... he must have had the radio on and I was coming up on him from behind and I swear I could see him making skidmarks in his shorts.... I was only at 70mph about 20 feet from his boat....nice wake too... :D :D

masher44 01-10-2005 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
I was just throwing back your motor parts that your boat was spittin' out..... :D

LOL :evilb:

JCPERF 01-10-2005 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by masher44
Yup... this idiot Doctor in his Chapparal with his wife drops in right behind me on the ramp... I fire mine up and my Temp Gauge goes through the roof so I paddle over to the dock and it is a small dock... my boat takes it all up... so his wife had to wait until we got mine on the trailer for him to pull up and he was all sorts of pissed off.... I let him rant and rave for a few minutes and then when he pisses me off I let him have it six ways from Sunday... he left the dock in a hurry... two weeks later I gave him a fly- by... he must have had the radio on and I was coming up on him from behind and I swear I could see him making skidmarks in his shorts.... I was only at 70mph about 20 feet from his boat....nice wake too... :D :D

And Sean H was going his usual 39 MPH :evilb:

Sean H 01-10-2005 11:43 PM

And Sean H was going his usual 39 MPH :evilb:

pegged..... you just wish you could keep up.... :evilb: :D :evilb:

JCPERF 01-10-2005 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
pegged..... you just wish you could keep up.... :evilb: :D :evilb:

Anyone steering? :evilb:

Sean H 01-10-2005 11:45 PM

nah.....

JCPERF 01-10-2005 11:46 PM

Oh i forgot Mashers MOM! :evilb:

JCPERF 01-11-2005 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by sutphen30
liquid courage,,the potion of so called heros :D you guys should try boating in blow boater heaven,,newport ,ri,,rich and a-holes with a sailboat = colorfull gestures and exchanges.i usually just gas it up and blow on by,waving. :D

Did you know Blowboaters love stellings race headers and 1000hp. :rolleyes: :D