Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Did TimG delete his thread? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/94249-did-timg-delete-his-thread.html)

jawbreakerkid 01-10-2005 11:58 PM

Did TimG delete his thread?

just wondering. i didn't know if LS, Jr. was really joking with his comments regarding the Maxx boat as "rough"?

T-N-T Sales 01-11-2005 12:03 AM

Re: Did TimG delete his thread?

I was just typing a reply myself and.... poof!

SLEEPER 01-11-2005 02:29 AM

No, probably just the typical story of a sixteen year old kid running off at the mouth about sh@# he doesn't have a clue about and then calling his buddy Tim G really quick and telling him to delete the thread because he saw that he looked like an idiot. Sat by and watched as the whole thing went down. The most peculiar thing about it is I could of swore several months ago when I was a mere lurker he was always talking about how he wanted/liked that boat? If I have screen names confused I apologize. Somebody please correct me if I am wrong. If I am not wrong, JR better stick to car sales because you can't get away with that type of stuff in the powerboating world it is just way too small of a world. I know for one I wouldn't buy a boat from him or a car for that matter. Also it would be wise of his father to make him get his own screen name as I often find myself confused as to which one it is SR or JR? Oh well what the hell do I know though I don't even own an Apache? :D

lucky strike 01-11-2005 05:51 AM

Originally Posted by SLEEPER
No, probably just the typical story of a sixteen year old kid running off at the mouth about sh@# he doesn't have a clue about and then calling his buddy Tim G really quick and telling him to delete the thread because he saw that he looked like an idiot. Sat by and watched as the whole thing went down. The most peculiar thing about it is I could of swore several months ago when I was a mere lurker he was always talking about how he wanted/liked that boat? If I have screen names confused I apologize. Somebody please correct me if I am wrong. If I am not wrong, JR better stick to car sales because you can't get away with that type of stuff in the powerboating world it is just way too small of a world. I know for one I wouldn't buy a boat from him or a car for that matter. Also it would be wise of his father to make him get his own screen name as I often find myself confused as to which one it is SR or JR? Oh well what the hell do I know though I don't even own an Apache? :D

Call Tim G? What a bunch of $h!t, I was actually hoping he left it up to see what everyone had to say! Running my mouth? How about the truth! We looked that boat over for a good 3 hrs! Yes, we were excited about it, but it was still in the condition it is today. I appreciate Chad's insight and help, but he has never seen the boat, nor have you!

Why don't you identify yourself.....I always think it's funny how you are always on Chad's threads.......hhhmmmm.......

You don't even own an Apache...you probably don't own a boat.

LS JR (BOBBY)

SLINGSHOT 01-11-2005 06:01 AM

in ls jr's defense......he seems very knowledgable about boats....alot more them most! and with all due respect because he is 16 doesn't mean he can't have an accurate opinion or even change it.....i am sure everyone has had a moment here or there and if you haven't your full of the du-du brown :rolleyes:

lucky strike 01-11-2005 06:23 AM

Originally Posted by SLINGSHOT
in ls jr's defense......he seems very knowledgable about boats....alot more them most! and with all due respect because he is 16 doesn't mean he can't have an accurate opinion or even change it.....i am sure everyone has had a moment here or there and if you haven't your full of the du-du brown :rolleyes:

Thanks Sling. I'm standing by what I said 110%. Nothing I said was false. I didn't list anything that wasn't true either. Bottom line, the boat is rough. What's so hard about understanding that?

(LS JR.) BOBBY

OffshoreOnly 01-11-2005 06:58 AM

LS,

I deleted the thread as I found it becoming a little counter productive. A boat that is not rough and member that is not a bad guy both started to take a lot of heat over a thread that was supposed to be about something else.

Formula Outlaw 01-11-2005 07:04 AM

There is a saying: When one finds oneself in a hole, it is best to stop digging!

No offense meant to anyone. Just reality.

Sean H 01-11-2005 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by lucky strike
Thanks Sling. I'm standing by what I said 110%. Nothing I said was false. I didn't list anything that wasn't true either. Bottom line, the boat is rough. What's so hard about understanding that?

(LS JR.) BOBBY

what made is so rough, i have only seen one pic of it?

Tim G. 01-11-2005 08:04 AM

No, not me...
I figured Steve deleted it because of the way things turned...

All I did was post a picture of a nice big Cigar boat.. It was shiny, and pretty...and I thought you guys would like to look at it too.... :drink:
The boat looked pretty good to me, though I have not sen under the cover.