Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Cleveland Boat Show Pics.... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/94543-cleveland-boat-show-pics.html)

mkramer 01-15-2005 08:08 PM

Cleveland Boat Show Pics....

2 Attachment(s)
Here are a few...

Sydwayz 01-15-2005 08:20 PM

Re: Cleveland Boat Show Pics....

'Tis a shame to see such a nice Cig looking like caca on the wrong trailer.

DPT MOTORSPORTS 01-15-2005 08:29 PM

Any more pics of the performance boats there???? Did the Popeyes Team have a booth there???

SKRAMER 01-15-2005 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by MarkMathews
I think Popeyes was there representing GLOPRA which is a Club based in that area. Grumpy Old Men is supposed to be there too.

Grumpy Old Men is there. Just to the right of Popeye.

enticer 01-16-2005 05:10 AM

Well. at last we know of 2 boats to look at this year. Might as well not go, I just saw the entire show.

SKRAMER 01-16-2005 08:22 AM

There weren't that many performance boats. Two cig a 30 vice and the 39 topgun which in my mind was the nices boat at the show. Talked to Bud from Cigarette for about an hour. A couple fountains, bajas, powerquests. We had a great time, partying with some of our OSO friend.

Queenie 01-16-2005 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by SKRAMER
There weren't that many performance boats. Two cig a 30 vice and the 39 topgun which in my mind was the nices boat at the show. Talked to Bud from Cigarette for about an hour. A couple fountains, bajas, powerquests. We had a great time, partying with some of our OSO friend.

Ditto Skramer. Disappointed in the fact there were very few performance boats at the show. The Fountains weren't much to look at either and of course they wouldn't let you board the boats. It wasn't until after we asked why we couldn't board the Cigs/Fountains (we were told they didn't want footprints everywhere -- WTF??) and we replied then why bring the boats to a show, that they'll finally allowed us to board the Cig and take a look at it. Very sweeeeeet boat! It was very difficult to see when you couldn't board as they had one walkway and it was from the back of the boats.

Thank goodness the Roundhouse didn't let us down!!!! It was a great day with our OSO friends.

Thrillseeker, really nice to meet and talk with you. Just Once, great to see you again and we'll definately hook up at the Islands this summer!

mkramer 01-16-2005 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by rastinger
Ditto Skramer. Disappointed in the fact there were very few performance boats at the show. The Fountains weren't much to look at either and of course they wouldn't let you board the boats. It wasn't until after we asked why we couldn't board the Cigs/Fountains (we were told they didn't want footprints everywhere -- WTF??) and we replied then why bring the boats to a show, that they'll finally allowed us to board the Cig and take a look at it. Very sweeeeeet boat! It was very difficult to see when you couldn't board as they had one walkway and it was from the back of the boats.

Thank goodness the Roundhouse didn't let us down!!!! It was a great day with our OSO friends.

Thrillseeker, really nice to meet and talk with you. Just Once, great to see you again and we'll definately hook up at the Islands this summer!

At least you guys got a really nice bag. :D :D :D :D just kidding Robby

SKRAMER 01-16-2005 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by mkramer
At least you guys got a really nice bag. :D :D :D :D just kidding Robby

with a little yellow ribbon :D I'm th e f *ck meister LOL :D :D :D

mkramer 01-16-2005 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by SKRAMER
with a little yellow ribbon :D I'm th e f *ck meister LOL :D :D :D

Does robby spell bag with 2 g's...I don't want to get it wrong :evilb: :evilb: