Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   The Chicago Poker Run 2005 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/94571-chicago-poker-run-2005-a.html)

MarkSmith 01-16-2005 08:40 AM

The Chicago Poker Run 2005

The Board Members of COPS is proud to announce a new Poker Run in Chicago,
The Chicago Poker Run.
This prestigous event will be a collaboration with COPS and Poker Runs America. The date is July 16th and details will be posted soon.Please reserve this date on your schedule.

This event will be the"must attend" Poker Run of the summer. Please look for the COPS table at the Grand Sport Center booth at the Chicago Boat Show for more details.Entry forms will be available for this event.

Ms PatriYacht 01-16-2005 10:14 AM

Re: The Chicago Poker Run 2005

Originally Posted by MarkSmith
The Board Members of COPS is proud to announce a new Poker Run in Chicago,
The Chicago Poker Run.
This prestigous event will be a collaboration with COPS and Poker Runs America. The date is July 16th and details will be posted soon.Please reserve this date on your schedule.

This event will be the"must attend" Poker Run of the summer. Please look for the COPS table at the Grand Sport Center booth at the Chicago Boat Show for more details.Entry forms will be available for this event.

Sounds good, we will be looking forward to more details as they develop

cashbrain05 01-16-2005 10:31 AM

This event will be fantastic !! We just announced it and have had a huge response.
COPS has members in 5 states in the Midwest. Details with Poker Runs America are being hammered out and we will post details very soon.
The initial run plan will have stops in 2,possibly 3 states... :cool:

10x 01-16-2005 10:40 AM

Chi-Town....... I spoke to a few of the local hot rod boaters here on the lake and mentioned this to them. So far everyone that I mentioned this to, gave a positive commitment for that date. :cool:

cashbrain05 01-16-2005 10:47 AM

This event will be the weekend AFTER Smoke On The Water...
We welcome any of those participants to stay an additional weekend,see the sights, and enjoy Chicago's hospitality.If you need docking or more info,please feel free to contact me at [email protected] or any of the COPS Board members.Thanks !!

Jack

Crazyhorse 01-16-2005 12:42 PM

Count us in and yes, we will need dockage. Preferrably far enough out on T-dock in Hammond so that we can get some sleep. You know how those T-dock people are,,,,,,,

BZ 01-16-2005 05:35 PM

hey if all goes well i might be one of those "T" dock people.....

ClassCig38 01-16-2005 05:44 PM

Exactly why he wants to stay away LOL

Sound like it would be a good run.

Looking forward to the details.

Mark

MarkSmith 01-16-2005 07:29 PM

Bill Taylor is sending us poker applications for the Chicago Boat Show. Be sure to get one. Info will also be posted in the Poker Runs America Magazine.

Crazyhorse 01-16-2005 07:32 PM

Mr Cig, have you tried the T-Bolt V-6 modules yet?