Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Wnted: DBL lenght 10 foot high garage with attached waterfront house in FT Laud. >

Wnted: DBL lenght 10 foot high garage with attached waterfront house in FT Laud.

Notices

Wnted: DBL lenght 10 foot high garage with attached waterfront house in FT Laud.

Old 01-20-2005, 04:42 PM
CBR
www.hyperfishing.com
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wnted: DBL lenght 10 foot high garage with attached waterfront house in FT Laud.

Ok, having to give up on finding a plain lot, Palm Beach to Homestead to build my crazy house.

Wanted: 40 foot long garage, ten foot + ceiling attached to ocean access waterfront house with pool. $350 to $450K

Any other ideas are welcome.

Thanks.
Old 01-20-2005, 05:13 PM
No Comment
VIP Member

Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.
Default Re: Wnted: DBL lenght 10 foot high garage with attached waterfront house in FT Laud.

Last edited by packinair; 01-20-2005 at 05:21 PM.
Old 01-20-2005, 05:25 PM
CBR
www.hyperfishing.com
Platinum Member

Default Re: Wnted: DBL lenght 10 foot high garage with attached waterfront house in FT Laud.

I believe an entire parking garage complex near Mandonna's condo is up for sale, but that is not what I want...just a double LENGHT garage on a waterfront house.

Want to stick my boat on a trailer inside it. Makes sense? My ideal house would look like a firehouse, the entire first floor would be a four to eight car garage with two living floors above it. Enough room for the toys I have/want. Obviously finding something like this is almost impossible, hence the reason I'd prefer plain waterfront land, build the home myself. Since it seems the above can't be found, I'll settle for a double length garage at this point.

Last edited by CBR; 01-20-2005 at 05:36 PM.
Old 01-20-2005, 05:27 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CBR
Ok, having to give up on finding a plain lot, Palm Beach to Homestead to build my crazy house.

Wanted: 40 foot long garage, ten foot + ceiling attached to ocean access waterfront house with pool. $350 to $450K

Any other ideas are welcome.

Thanks.
Drean on Dream on Dream until your dreams come true oooaaahh
Old 01-20-2005, 05:29 PM
Registered

You have described my house also ..ecept you left out the tiki bar that hangs over the water
Old 01-20-2005, 05:38 PM
CBR
www.hyperfishing.com
Platinum Member

Don't really care about the house, car/boat dockage and storage is the most important!

I'd be quite happy living in a steel hanger or pole barn, but most neighbourhoods frown on these structures. <gg>

After a youngful fling with living in penthouse apartments and the like, my ambition now is to always live in the crappiest house on the street. Easist to sell fast when you want to.

Real estate agents take note: have some funky properties that are tough to move because the kitchen and bathroom aren't updated and the house needs painting? Those are the ones I am interested in.

Last edited by CBR; 01-20-2005 at 05:53 PM.
Old 01-20-2005, 05:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by CBR
Don't really care about the house, car/boat dockage and storage is the most important!

I'd be quite happy living in a steel hanger or pole barn, but most neighbourhoods frown on these structures. <gg>
Man you sound like me Let me know what you find
Old 01-20-2005, 05:56 PM
Registered

jus the price of what you think your going to spend sounds a bit off... id say if you dont have at least 600,000 you might be trailering to the water........
Old 01-20-2005, 06:04 PM
CBR
www.hyperfishing.com
Platinum Member

You have to look REALLY hard, but there are decent houses with ocean access in this price range, I have looked at them. Problem now is the extra length garage. May have to knock our some walls and convert part of the house into the most important room....the garage! Still not exactly what I want, will keep looking. Want to buy when I am down at the Miami boat show. Still would prefer the raw land, build my own pole barn, err house.

Last edited by CBR; 01-20-2005 at 06:18 PM.
Old 01-20-2005, 06:17 PM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

that's what i wanted to do , build a 40x80 building and do 1/2 as a house and split the other half in 2 have 1 part for everyday use and the other for the boat shop. drive through.
then have a second floor as living space also. but nooo ,the mrs. didn't want to live in a building.

Quick Reply: Wnted: DBL lenght 10 foot high garage with attached waterfront house in FT Laud.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.