Update on Bill Kern's Sonic 42 >

Update on Bill Kern's Sonic 42

Notices

Update on Bill Kern's Sonic 42

Old 01-19-2005, 11:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Update on Bill Kern's Sonic 42

news to him. I want go into that one. After sending my repair invoices three times this week he got them today. On the spacers he doesn't know what happen to them. He said he would order a set and have them shipped to me. He contacted the repair shop and said he would send them the new hydraulic lines. Have had no response about the drive showers yet. They were taken off the boat when they installed the 1" spacers and have disappeared at Sonic. Wonder with 2" spacers they will fit anymore?

I really did not want to post these issues but it seems it was my only choice to get anything done. Maybe pressure from Sonic owners or the owner of Sonic read my post. It seems that while Sonic was moving it production facility to Stuart and the new owner taking over a lot of customers are being left out in the cold. The salesman we dealt with are all gone. It is my hope that I can have finality to this post soon. My suggestion is bring back Brian and Sean ASAP.

After we install the spacers and all labor cost associated to these problems is payed for I will update the post and give Sonic a passing grade.

Thanks to everybody for there thoughts on these issues
Old 01-19-2005, 11:55 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Update on Bill Kern's Sonic 42

Just trade her in for a Fountain