Notices

LOTO condo project 1mm

Old 01-21-2005, 08:16 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: LOTO condo project 1mm

just got a notice from the camden county that the dock i own in front of my house has to be claimed as personal property and not included as part of my real estate tax. so im assuming that the condo association will claim that as personal property or what?

later
Old 01-21-2005, 09:06 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by later
just got a notice from the camden county that the dock i own in front of my house has to be claimed as personal property and not included as part of my real estate tax. so im assuming that the condo association will claim that as personal property or what?

later
Later, I've given up hope on ever figuring out taxes!!!
Old 01-21-2005, 09:08 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

later
They haven't found me out yet...
Old 01-21-2005, 09:52 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Chart, Did you get all the info you needed. I just gave your name and info to the devleloper she said she would fax it to you

Wild
Old 01-21-2005, 10:16 AM
Registered

Wild: Yes, she faxed floor plan info and unit placement chart etc. yesterday. I tried to call her following, but got voice mail and decided to try again later instead of leaving msg.

The lower level on the 4 bedroom units does not have an outside door according to the floorplans. Is that your understanding, or does the patio door work as the outside door?

Thanks again for your help.
Old 01-21-2005, 09:55 PM
Registered

Later, you are correct. Docks are considered personal property and not included in your real estate taxes. You will see on your pp tax declaration an area to list your dock. It will be interesting to see how they will place a value on these docks. I assume they will only use the age and size. It makes sense to include this in pp tax because you can buy and sell your dock just like a car or boat.
Old 01-21-2005, 10:47 PM
Registered

later
That is right Later they are a seperate personal property tax. As for the condo slips leased you can sell them with the unit but they are still leased from the associaton. Many give you up to 6 months to "sell" the slip or garage or it goes back to the HO association. Not all docks are owned by the association, I have seen some retained by the developer too.
Old 01-24-2005, 11:04 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Website is finished and up and running, check the top of the tread.

Wild
Old 01-24-2005, 11:07 AM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Von Bongo
That is right Later they are a seperate personal property tax. As for the condo slips leased you can sell them with the unit but they are still leased from the associaton. Many give you up to 6 months to "sell" the slip or garage or it goes back to the HO association. Not all docks are owned by the association, I have seen some retained by the developer too.

value is hard to asses on docks.... i just had a 50k dock put in that i don't even want to see how they asses that....
Old 01-24-2005, 12:42 PM
Registered

Guys,
How much are the assoc. dues one a 4 bd condo? Taxes? Rules on renting?
Are they good investments? Seems real cheap to me for such a big unit. How do they appreciate?

Quick Reply: LOTO condo project 1mm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.