who builds reliable efi motors

Notices

who builds reliable efi motors

Old 01-21-2005, 10:51 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Re: who builds reliable efi motors

Hey Steve...All of this BS about engines makes me want to do some more. I will be down to bring you my 500's to get the 3.3 whipple treatment and freshen up tomorrow. For the rest of the board, I will be at TMP on Saturday, The new TMP motors that made 1414 HP belong to a good friend of mine and I personally witnessed the dyno run and I have it on video. JCPERF, THERE is NO disputing the HP....those numbers are for real. The hours before overhaul are yet to be seen......... everybody can argue that point all day. But I can guarantee you I will be able to tell you at the end of this boating season. For anyone that wants to come to TMP Saturday, we will watch the dyno video and and discuss motors and look at some different combinations. Come on down......check it out for yourself. I would encourage ANYBODY to do business with who they are comfortable with whether that is TMP, ZUL, Sterling or whoever. If you don't like TMP's enging program, DONT BUY ONE!With what I am doing tomorrow, this will be the 7th set of engines for either me directly or for friends of mine that I service thier boat. I recommend TMP motors, because we get to stay on the water and not work on them all of time aside from normal maintenece. I dont know any of you personally, but I do know Steve and he has been great to deal with. I for one, love to hear a pair of blown big blocks cruising down the lake and It makes me feel good to see anyone else do it also. As long as I keep having the same experience I will keep doing business with TMP.

PS. This is not a paid advertisment. I pay for my engines just like everyone else does!
Old 01-21-2005, 07:58 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Re: who builds reliable efi motors

Originally Posted by amarket1
Jassman,Not to get into a pissing match with you but do you build engines?Do you do machine work?Have you seen Eric's engine parts?Have you ever met or been to Prescion Marine?So hou would you know if his parts were new or used?Steve wanted to build his engine using his "bag o parts" as you call it.But they have had a diffrence of oponion and thayt is none of yous or mine business.My advice to you is stick with building houses not engines.By the way a whipple is throttle body injected and from TMP's post they build motors with whipples so why in your sig do you say not throttle body injected?Makes no sense to me.Please explain.Have a nice day.
amarket1 lets see, that must stand for Aftermarket Marine, I believe Buddy owns that shop. Didn't you guys just move around the corner from Precision Marine. Yes, I have met Mark Boos to anwser your Q. If you look at my post it states What I Heard. And those parts are at least 1 year old now. Eric's boats no where near reddy anyways. I know the manifold is not new, so whats the big difference, other than Eric called you up to try and get my goat. It is my business when people visiously try to make an ass out of me for their own self satisfaction. Facts are facts, to much B.S. when TMP name is ever mentioned. It amazes me that you who works for a supplier would even come on the board when it has nothing to do with you, Im sure TMP will see this post. Also I don't take advise from someone who sits behind a screen telling me to stick with building houses, not engines, you don't even know who I am, or all the different business Im involved with. That would be like me telling you to stick with working for Aftermarket Marine selling replacement parts and than thinking you are some backyard mechanic or machinist who thinks he knows what he's talking about. Let me educate you, a Whipple is not a Throttle body nor a Multiport, its something inbetween. My motor, which is naturally asperated is Multiport.
Old 01-21-2005, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
1400 to 1600 HP on pump gas?You have a better chance of getting tea in the white house than having those #s on pump fuel live.
You will make 1100 hp on pump gas
Old 01-21-2005, 09:02 PM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

hmmm ,used
Attached Thumbnails who builds reliable efi motors-2003_0528image0003.jpg  
Old 01-22-2005, 01:19 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Zul can build Efi motors.All it takes is $!
Old 01-22-2005, 01:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by amarket1
Jassman,Not to get into a pissing match with you but do you build engines?Do you do machine work?Have you seen Eric's engine parts?Have you ever met or been to Prescion Marine?So hou would you know if his parts were new or used?Steve wanted to build his engine using his "bag o parts" as you call it.But they have had a diffrence of oponion and thayt is none of yous or mine business.My advice to you is stick with building houses not engines.By the way a whipple is throttle body injected and from TMP's post they build motors with whipples so why in your sig do you say not throttle body injected?Makes no sense to me.Please explain.Have a nice day.
AMARKET1,MAN..... YOU SURE HAVE ALOT TO SAY FOR SOMEONE WHO SOUNDS LIKE THEY KNOW NOTHING!ALSO YOU SHOULD CHECK YOUR SPELLING BEFORE POSTING,IT MAKES YOUR UNKNOWLEDGEABLE POST HARD TO READ.
Old 01-22-2005, 01:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Troutly
Rick....those are some pretty motors!! Would love to have a pair of those under my hatch.

Don't see a lot of tunnel rams on boat engines. Why is that?
Zuls has tunnel rams.Sarge
Old 01-22-2005, 02:01 PM
Registered

hey jeff,how do beavers like 24" of snow???
Attached Thumbnails who builds reliable efi motors-b33%5B1%5D.jpg  
Old 01-22-2005, 02:16 PM
Registered

Fits you right
Attached Thumbnails who builds reliable efi motors-042a37702d.jpg  
Old 01-22-2005, 02:19 PM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

this is always a crowd pleaser
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: who builds reliable efi motors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.