Notices

Service

Old 12-22-2004, 05:58 AM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Service

How many boat manufactors will call the customer when there's a small problems with a few things.I know boats are perfect i'm not nocking any of them.I think A/T builds one hell of a boat.I was impressed when Pat called me on my small items.These is the first boat builder thatever called me back when i had a problem so for those nocking A/T on this site you might want to think again.Will give update on this post in the future when i have problems corrected.Thanks in advance Pat.
Old 12-22-2004, 06:33 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Default Re: Service

Maybe it's just me, since I'm relatively new to boating, but I find it unbelievable that people who sell toys costing hundreds of thousands of dollers won't return phone calls AFTER the sale! I can still read in my old age and it seems like just about all the boatbuilders are in this category based on what I've seen on this site. I started calling my builder a week ago and after three calls, am still waiting for someone to call me back. Just venting...
Old 12-22-2004, 06:43 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 29 Likes on 15 Posts

Its like that in every business. Servicing the customer is how new sales are generated, bottom line. Your best advertisement.
Old 12-22-2004, 07:26 AM
Registered

My builder calls me and checks in 4 years after I built the boat.
Old 12-22-2004, 07:31 AM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

PowerQuest customer service is the best in my book. If I needed anything, I had it by the next weekend. The people there are just "good people".
They have called a few times to see how I was doing, and just wanted to talk boats.
Wonderful company!

'00 Scarab Sport 302 CC
'02 Cigarette Top Gun TS
'02 PQ 340
'00 PQ 280
'98 Scarab 22
'97 Baja Outlaw 20
'72 Checkmate
'65 Glastron
Old 12-22-2004, 11:53 AM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by JASSMAN
Its like that in every business. Servicing the customer is how new sales are generated, bottom line. Your best advertisement.
Jass you are right my friend.Thats what suxs about most items bought these days.I just bought a new 2500 HD hopefully the service is better than my last truck purchase.I think it will be because he's a boater just like us and understands the need for the tow rig. Too all you people that will be boating over xmas vacation merry xmas and you sux.lol
Old 12-30-2004, 07:16 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
How many boat manufactors will call the customer when there's a small problems with a few things.I know boats are perfect i'm not nocking any of them.I think A/T builds one hell of a boat.I was impressed when Pat called me on my small items.These is the first boat builder thatever called me back when i had a problem so for those nocking A/T on this site you might want to think again.Will give update on this post in the future when i have problems corrected.Thanks in advance Pat.
TTT
Old 12-30-2004, 07:49 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've had good to great service from Sunsation and my cruiser Rinker.
Old 12-31-2004, 06:47 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OH NO!!!! You made your first big, huge, mistake, did you not learn anything last year, you bought a Chevy 2500, what were you thinking

Just Kidding, got ya
Old 01-20-2005, 05:50 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Jassman
TTT

Quick Reply: Service

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.