Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Any one have pic's of the Team USA boat (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/94881-any-one-have-pics-team-usa-boat.html)

Papache 01-21-2005 08:24 PM

Any one have pic's of the Team USA boat

Need pic's of the boat the 50ft cat

DPT MOTORSPORTS 01-23-2005 06:46 PM

Re: Any one have pic's of the Team USA boat

3 Attachment(s)
It's for sale in the classified section.

DPT MOTORSPORTS 01-23-2005 06:47 PM

3 Attachment(s)
more

suncoastdave 01-23-2005 06:48 PM

nice boat

Papache 01-23-2005 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by DPT MOTORSPORTS
It's for sale in the classified section.

The old look

vtec 01-24-2005 07:40 AM

Was it made by Warlock?

Appears to be a one-off.

Papache 01-24-2005 06:45 PM

Don't know who made it but need pics of the old Team USA boat

DPT MOTORSPORTS 01-24-2005 06:53 PM

Papache,

The boat I posted pictures of was the Team USA boat driven and owned by Don Johnson and throttled by Richie Powers. What boat were you referring to and maybe I could help you out???? There was a Team USA 32 Skater that ran in P class with triple outboards I believe too.

Papache 01-24-2005 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by DPT MOTORSPORTS
Papache,

The boat I posted pictures of was the Team USA boat driven and owned by Don Johnson and throttled by Richie Powers. What boat were you referring to and maybe I could help you out???? There was a Team USA 32 Skater that ran in P class with triple outboards I believe too.

That is the boat. I need the old paint job

DPT MOTORSPORTS 01-24-2005 08:12 PM

Let me do some looking around and see what I can find.

gmhdfan 01-24-2005 08:46 PM

I'm looking at a couple of pics of it right now. It is sitting on the trailer in the Sears parking lot in Key West. Don't have a scanner but I could probably get my buddy to scan them and send them to you if no one else can come up with any. The first pic DPT posted is how the front looked with the blue and stars. The 2nd pic posted shows the same red stripe above the #50 which are part of the original paint. Where the 2nd pic has Warlock is where the TEAM USA was. "TEAM" is blue with white stars in the end of where the white part of the letters end. Than a red U white S and blue A right up to the where the #50 is. Has a small "Don Johnsons" in red right before the top of where the T in TEAM starts. Trailer says "Fastest Lap Record Holder 127.3 mph" on it. Remember the boat having a hard time finishing races without breaking.

Papache 01-24-2005 10:40 PM

Thanks guy's