Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Looking For Sw Florida Investment Property ? >

Looking For Sw Florida Investment Property ?

Notices

Looking For Sw Florida Investment Property ?

Old 01-22-2005, 08:51 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking For Sw Florida Investment Property ?

Would Like To Buy A House Or Condo From Cape Coral South For Investment Either On Golf Course Community Or Marina Rights. Anyone Know Of Any Good Properties Or Lottery's On New Developments. Thanks
Old 01-22-2005, 09:40 AM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: Looking For Sw Florida Investment Property ?

There is a beautifil complex called "Kelly Greens" just across the bridge from Cape Coral,(South Ft. Myers) and is on a private Gof Course. The complex is 2 miles from Sanibel/Captiva and 2 miles from Ft. Myers Beach. They have condo units, houses,Town Houses and rentals.
Another great complex is called "Cinnoman Cove", allthough not on a golf course, it is next door to Kelly Greens and has alot of the same amenities. Two bedroom condo units start at about 160,000. My family has several units here and loves it!
The South West area of Florida is one of the best Investments one could make!They just built a new terminal at Ft Myers Airport and expect it to be busier then Ft. Lauderdale Airport in a few years.
I invested last year in two building lots in Punta Gorda (The next town north of Cape Coral) and they've tripled in value in one year! Wished I bought a dozen lots...
Good luck in your search!
Old 01-27-2005, 09:34 PM
Registered

Burnt Store Marina & CC is just North of Cape Coral. Guard Gated community with 2000 condos and houses from 200k and way up. 500 slip Marina with hi and dry and gas, 27 holes of golf, resturant and bar, ships store and deli protected and on East side of Charlotte Harbor, 10 miles due ENE from the Tarpon Fishing at Boca Grande. On the mainland and easy access to I75 , Punta Gorda to the North and Cape Coral to the south. A bit upttity if you can handle it.

I Bought July 1, spent 10k and 4 weeks sprucing the place up, enjoyed it two weekends then Charly destroyed it on Friday August 13th. It was condemmed on August 30th and will take a year to rebuild it to better than ever. Ours was the exception not the rule.

Can buy a 1 BR Condo in the Hotel, Private Condo, Townhouse, House, Villa Penthouse condos and even a few smaller ones on fire sale that had windows blown out and need a new interior for maybe $175k

Karen Sjursen At Burnt Store Propertires

Burntstoreproperties.com

[email protected]

or email me at [email protected] for info on few unlisted condos

Good Luck
Old 01-27-2005, 09:54 PM
Registered

In Cape Coral , check out Tarpoon Point Marina.....just coming out of
the ground......expensive, and only going to go up.

Call Sellstate realty and ask for Lynette.