Like Tree0Likes

Anyone know this boat in California??

Reply
Old 01-22-2005, 06:23 PM
  #1
Registered
Thread Starter
 
jbrauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Nashville, TN
My Boats: 2003 Spectre 36' Poker Run
Posts: 567
Arrow Anyone know this boat in California??

I've been talking to the dealer that has this 35 Motion in Malibu, CA and was wondering if anyone knows any history on the boat or the dealer?

Ad for Motion in Malibu

I'm going to go see it next week, but would like any background before I go.

Thanks,
Jeff
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone know this boat in California??-73493312_1.jpg   Anyone know this boat in California??-73493312_2.jpg   Anyone know this boat in California??-73493312_8.jpg  

jbrauer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 06:47 PM
  #2
Registered
 
thisistank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Channel Islands, So. Cal.
My Boats: Making the best in the industry BETTER for over 25 years...... Lip-Ship Performance 305-933-9988
Posts: 10,675
Default Re: Anyone know this boat in California??

Justin (the owner) is a stand up guy and honest. He'll tell you straight up the history on the boat. Another friend of mine just bought a 36 Spectre from him. He buys and sells boats regularly. I don't personally know the history on the boat but I have seen it and it is a beuty. I can vouche for Justin though, not that that makes any difference on a web page since you don't know me either. Most of the west coast guys (on oso) know Justin though and would agree he's honest.
thisistank is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 10:15 PM
  #3
Registered
 
Semper Fi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: SoCal
Posts: 4,234
Default Re: Anyone know this boat in California??

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisistank
Justin (the owner) is a stand up guy and honest. He'll tell you straight up the history on the boat. Another friend of mine just bought a 36 Spectre from him. He buys and sells boats regularly. I don't personally know the history on the boat but I have seen it and it is a beuty. I can vouche for Justin though, not that that makes any difference on a web page since you don't know me either. Most of the west coast guys (on oso) know Justin though and would agree he's honest.

Justin is a real cool guy. I was in the 36' Spectre last year in Havasu and it was clean. He does only sell nice stuff.
Semper Fi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 10:51 AM
  #4
Registered
 
thisistank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Channel Islands, So. Cal.
My Boats: Making the best in the industry BETTER for over 25 years...... Lip-Ship Performance 305-933-9988
Posts: 10,675
Default Re: Anyone know this boat in California??

So???? Did you ever make it out there???
thisistank is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 10:57 AM
  #5
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
Nykamp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Grand Haven Mich.
My Boats: 1989 41 Apache
Posts: 2,144
Default Re: Anyone know this boat in California??

Is it the same guy that had the 36 Apache a few years ago?
Nykamp is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 11:09 AM
  #6
Registered
 
thisistank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Channel Islands, So. Cal.
My Boats: Making the best in the industry BETTER for over 25 years...... Lip-Ship Performance 305-933-9988
Posts: 10,675
Default Re: Anyone know this boat in California??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nykamp
Is it the same guy that had the 36 Apache a few years ago?
yes
thisistank is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 10:19 PM
  #7
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Newbury Park, CA
Posts: 1,425
Default Re: Anyone know this boat in California??

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrauer
I've been talking to the dealer that has this 35 Motion in Malibu, CA and was wondering if anyone knows any history on the boat or the dealer?

Ad for Motion in Malibu

I'm going to go see it next week, but would like any background before I go.

Thanks,
Jeff
I checked out the ad. Anyone who says HP 500's run on diesel is not to be trusted.

Michael
Michael1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
SCARAB98
Trucks, Trailers and Transportation
1
03-25-2008 08:22 PM
Holy Smokes
General Boating Discussion
7
06-02-2005 01:42 PM
PhantomChaos
General Boating Discussion
14
01-14-2004 01:36 PM
Tom
General Boating Discussion
7
10-10-2003 07:05 PM
gacrew
General Boating Discussion
6
04-24-2002 09:38 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:44 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.