Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Considering a pair a 725+ Zul Engines - Feedback appreciated (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/95155-considering-pair-725-zul-engines-feedback-appreciated.html)

Marginmn 01-25-2005 07:59 PM

Considering a pair a 725+ Zul Engines - Feedback appreciated

Would anyone care to provide some feedback on how their Zul engines have held up? Are you happy with how they have performed?

I have a set of 525 efi's ready to go in a 38 Fountain but I am beginning to think that a set of 700+ hp engines would be a whole lot more fun. Other than the obvious drives issues, are the Zuls pretty reliable? Trouble free?

Sean H 01-25-2005 08:03 PM

Re: Considering a pair a 725+ Zul Engines - Feedback appreciated

i am sure a couple of guys on here will chime in.... onesickgladiator, twinstepgun come to mind first... zul's are great motors........

JC, this is your que.... :D

stecz20 01-25-2005 08:06 PM

a very wise man once told me, marine engine and reliable are two words that do not belong in the same sentence.... im a big fan of richie zul and would not hesitate to use one of his mills in my rig. im sure the zul boys will help you out a little better...

stecz20 01-25-2005 08:07 PM

i thought jc would be on the scene already... he starting to disappoint me...

warlocking 01-25-2005 08:24 PM

give rich a call,im sure you know hes one of the best,you might want to talk to jeff..JC also......BILLY

JCPERF 01-25-2005 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by Marginmn
Would anyone care to provide some feedback on how their Zul engines have held up? Are you happy with how they have performed?

I have a set of 525 efi's ready to go in a 38 Fountain but I am beginning to think that a set of 700+ hp engines would be a whole lot more fun. Other than the obvious drives issues, are the Zuls pretty reliable? Trouble free?

How can i help you?Ill answer what you want to know.

Sean H 01-25-2005 08:37 PM

33 minutes.....man that is embarassing.... :(

JCPERF 01-25-2005 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
33 minutes.....man that is embarassing.... :(

Sorry had to work late.Assembling alot of stuff.

stecz20 01-25-2005 08:52 PM

your starting to slip jc, you are no longer one of the cool guys.....

JCPERF 01-25-2005 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
your starting to slip jc, you are no longer one of the cool guys.....

Cant be indepently wealthy like you and Sean H[with his Modena] :D Gotta work sometimes. :evilb: