Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Guardado Marine (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/95170-guardado-marine.html)

Hot Duck 01-26-2005 01:57 AM

Guardado Marine

Any info available on Guardado Marine in Opa-Locka, Florida? Has anybody here ever used these guys for any work? They were recommended to me by Tres Martin to perform some cosmetic work on the Apache. I trust Tres and these guys sound great on the telephone, but I am looking for any first hand info or experiences from the OSO community. Thanks.

Guardado Marine

Edward R. Cozzi 01-26-2005 07:15 AM

Re: Guardado Marine

They are well respected here in SE Florida. I believe Eddie worked for Cigarette years ago. They work on some big-name race boats, so I doubt if they're fly-by-night. The neighborhood they are in is shaky, but there are enough bars on the windows and alarm systems. Also, the tenants watch out for one another...

Should be a good job...won't be cheap, but done correctly.

I have never heard anything negative about them.

BROWNIE 01-26-2005 07:36 AM

They are neighbors here in beautiful downtown Opa Locka. In my opinion, they are the best EVER.

SLINGSHOT 01-26-2005 07:50 AM

eddie is first class

dollerchick 01-26-2005 07:51 AM

we highly recommend them...they have done work for us, they know their stuff!
Jules at Doller Offshore

Ryan Beckley 01-26-2005 08:43 AM

They fix EVERYTHING they are the best of the best. Eddies and his guys do all the big raceboats and pleasure conversions.

Hot Duck 01-27-2005 12:00 AM

Wow. Talk about a positive reply. It can't get much better than that. I was actually comfortable with them on the recommendation from Tres because I trust him not to steer me wrong. Tres has always treated me right. After a few e-mails and a couple of phone conversations, Eddie impressed me as well and sounded like he really has everything together. I guess that the reaction from this board really sums everything up. This is good news. I just wanted to double and triple check before we made a plan with them to perform some fairly extensive work. Thanks OSO!

JCPERF 01-27-2005 12:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Hot Duck
Wow. Talk about a positive reply. It can't get much better than that. I was actually comfortable with them on the recommendation from Tres because I trust him not to steer me wrong. Tres has always treated me right. After a few e-mails and a couple of phone conversations, Eddie impressed me as well and sounded like he really has everything together. I guess that the reaction from this board really sums everything up. This is good news. I just wanted to double and triple check before we made a plan with them to perform some fairly extensive work. Thanks OSO!

This boat fell off the trailer on Rt 95 and was totally redone by Eddie.1st class job.Better than ever.

stecz20 01-27-2005 12:23 AM

what are ya doing to the rig will? anything good....

KiloKat 01-27-2005 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by Edward R. Cozzi
They are well respected here in SE Florida. I believe Eddie worked for Cigarette years ago. They work on some big-name race boats, so I doubt if they're fly-by-night. The neighborhood they are in is shaky, but there are enough bars on the windows and alarm systems. Also, the tenants watch out for one another...

Should be a good job...won't be cheap, but done correctly.

I have never heard anything negative about them.

Couldn't agree more with everything said in this quote. They work on my boats and do a great job.