Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Miami Boat Show Thursday Night Get Together (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/95215-miami-boat-show-thursday-night-get-together.html)

greeneydboatbabe 02-21-2005 05:01 PM

Re: Miami Boat Show Thursday Night Get Together

Craig and Biggus....
Thanks again for putting Thursday night together...

Hope to see you guys again soon!
D

OldSchool 02-21-2005 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
Craig223, Had a great time with everybody.Do you think Jeaston is still drunk? :drink: :drink:

Jeaston was more hammered than I was that night!!!! :drink: he was also cool to talk to and I think I saw him every night after that....Another OK Trooper!!!!

I just want to thank everyone for the kind words. I had a great time with my old OSO friends and very much enjoyed meeting many new ones. I knew that I had "Overdone" it when I woke up Friday morning and had absolutely no voice!!! :eek: I finally regained it on Saturday afternoon!! Too much drinkin', Smokin' and yellin' will get ya every time!!!!!

Were on next year for the 4th annual Thursday Bash.....Who's in?? :D :D :D

C_Spray 02-21-2005 08:43 PM

...you'd better sign Nancy up first.

OldSchool 02-21-2005 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by C_Spray
...you'd better sign Nancy up first.

Next year is a "Nancy Year"!!! :evilb: :evilb:

She only goes to Miami on even numbered years due to Feb. being a very hectic and busy time after elections at work.

Payton 02-22-2005 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by C_Spray
Craig, Biggus, Luckys - THANKS for the work in setting the get-together up. Dianne and I had a ball meeting old friends and making new ones. Managed to survive the evening, too.....

Chuck, somehow I missed you. I wanted to say hi again. Oh well, there's alway next year.

That was a great time! Thanks guys.

BillR 02-22-2005 06:59 AM

GREAT party!!!!

In fact, it was the best party!
The PRA party sucked
The Fla power boat party sucked - so crowded and loud you couldn't talk to people.

Thanks Biggus & Craig223!

jeaston 02-22-2005 07:12 AM

Originally Posted by craig223
Jeaston was more hammered than I was that night!!!! :drink: he was also cool to talk to and I think I saw him every night after that....Another OK Trooper!!!!

I just want to thank everyone for the kind words. I had a great time with my old OSO friends and very much enjoyed meeting many new ones. I knew that I had "Overdone" it when I woke up Friday morning and had absolutely no voice!!! :eek: I finally regained it on Saturday afternoon!! Too much drinkin', Smokin' and yellin' will get ya every time!!!!!

Were on next year for the 4th annual Thursday Bash.....Who's in?? :D :D :D

Thank you both for the kind words, look forward to the next time. :D :drink:

outriggers 02-22-2005 07:39 AM

Craig 223 and Biggus, Great Party! My voice still isn't right. Doug

The Wizard 02-22-2005 08:01 AM

Had a great time seeing everyone. I actually behaved that night...I think I'm getting old....... :D

thanks,

Craig 223 and Biggus

JCPERF 02-22-2005 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by The Wizard
Had a great time seeing everyone. I actually behaved that night...I think I'm getting old....... :D

thanks,

Craig 223 and Biggus

Just gay ozzie,I saw the way you were eyeing up Buck. :evilb: :evilb: :eek: