Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   2005 OSO Party ROCKED!!!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/95452-2005-oso-party-rocked.html)

wwwTOPDJcom 02-03-2005 10:31 PM

Re: 2005 OSO Party ROCKED!!!!!!!

I had to go back to the room and babysit the 2 drunks. I should have gone back to the Tobacco Co

R Addiction 02-03-2005 10:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ths is the only thing that sucked at the chill out for me.........

Spicy 02-04-2005 04:46 AM

Great Pictures Patti :evilb: :evilb:

Shah Mat 02-04-2005 06:14 AM

Originally Posted by R Addiction
Ths is the only thing that sucked at the chill out for me.........

That poker crawl was awesome, especially since I tied for 3rd and won a few $$$$$

:drink: :drink: :evilb: :evilb:

Beat you by one RA, I had a King high flush...... I think eveyone had a flush of some sort.

Sydwayz 02-04-2005 11:05 AM

The Poker Crawl was kinda fun. When I drew 4 Spades out of 5 community cards for the Flop, Turn, and River, that kinda mucked things up a bit, but I think all who participated enjoyed. Some folks did not hear/see the community cards, but we will work on that next year.

45sonic 02-04-2005 11:33 AM

I think we were part of the crowd that didn't hear/see when/where to pick more cards. We ended up with only two cards for each hand. I'll help you work on that for next year, Brain. :D

IceAngel 02-04-2005 12:54 PM

Great pics Patty and Bill! You two have got to make plans to come down here sometime. I can't wait to see yall again and Sean is very anxious to meet y'all ;)

Nope Donna no dirty cigars for me ;) :D

45sonic 02-04-2005 01:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by IceAngel
Great pics Patty and Bill! You two have got to make plans to come down here sometime. I can't wait to see yall again and Sean is very anxious to meet y'all ;)

Nope Donna no dirty cigars for me ;) :D

Terra,
We will work on that! And remember, you, Sean and Ange always have an open invite to come stay with us, go for a ride on the Fountain and see some of the buddies you made last weekend. :evilb:

Oh yea and you can wake up to this view.... :drink:

IceAngel 02-04-2005 01:16 PM

THAT IS GORGEOUS!!!! I don't care if I come with everyone else or not but I'm coming up there if only to sleep on your dock (is there a coffee maker out there :D ) SEE YA IN A FEW LOL ;)

Reckless32 02-04-2005 01:38 PM

Great pics! I was always at the other end of the room when the "good" stuff was happening except I did get to see Nancy sing toward the end of the night but the vision was beginning to wane at that point... :D Oh well, at least I got in on some great conversations. Look forward to seeing everyone again at either a poker run, or on a lazy stroll up the bay...