Midwest Performance Marine Introduces Venom Powerboats At Loto >

Midwest Performance Marine Introduces Venom Powerboats At Loto

Notices

Midwest Performance Marine Introduces Venom Powerboats At Loto

Old 03-19-2008, 02:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sellsman11
All I know for sure is....YOU GUYS ARE ON YOUR OWN FOR A PLACE TO STAY IF YOU COME TO PICKWICK!!!!
Stecz Tantrum and I were just ready to fax in our order for 3 new 36 MTIs........ Tantrum just called 1-800-SKATER
Old 03-19-2008, 02:51 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Hey Masher ... Im fvcked up from seein you a few times in the past few years .... can I have a grand too? Ask your/our friends .... they will verify my fvckedupedness
Now that's friggn' hilarious!
Old 03-19-2008, 03:09 PM
Registered

Anyone have a pic of Jim Darr?
Old 03-19-2008, 03:10 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

this post started out about the 32 venom, didnt it??
can we get it back on track? the boat looks cool. not many of them around, anyone have expierence with them?
how many made?
Old 03-19-2008, 03:47 PM
Registered

Chris, in all honesty, this thread was never truly about the Venom 32.
Old 03-19-2008, 04:11 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

All I know for sure is....YOU GUYS ARE ON YOUR OWN FOR A PLACE TO STAY IF YOU COME TO PICKWICK!!!!
was their already, do me a favor and get my good nikes from under the bed please...Sorry I left them
Old 03-19-2008, 05:23 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by stecz20
there were a few things that were upsetting to some of my buddies.. i was fine with the situation, i was there to party and not stay at the four seasons..

docks at the house, room for our boats....
pluming in the house was not done, bathrooms and the sump pump was never hooked up, so we had sh it issues right off the bat.. again, it was not a big deal to me but some of the guys were pissed, and i undertsand why.. they felt they did not pay to be in an unfinished house... if we knew it would be unfinished we wuld not have stayed in it.. but again, we had a good time and i dont think it was that big of a deal..

we were also told it was walking distance from the main part of town, near one of the bars dont remember which... the house was 1/2 hour drive from everywhere... so we always had to worry abut who was driving, and it was between masher and tantrum they were teh onl;y ones that had trucks there..

all in all we had a blast, im not sorry we rented the place and i do thank jim, but dont feel he was intirely upfront about many issues...

i dont have a problem with jim, we did damage some stuff, i dont feel the house was perfect when we left and we paid for what we did.. some feel for how he portrayed the house to us, it should have been a wash.. either way, we had a blast.... when jim told me about the stolen items, i had someon go and take pics of every inch of that house, i had a realitor go and i told her i wanted to buy the and i heard it had issues, she took pics of everything, and things that were visableand were missing, were missing.. so take that as you may.. the realitor told me to stay clear of the place....lol
This is the straightest post on this thread.
Thanks for the post. I was in and around all weekend .....as a taxi and guide.

And my dog is not even in the same county. For the record.
Old 03-19-2008, 06:01 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

They have stayed at my place several times...It aint all that bad Frankie !!

The only thing I had happen to me is my XMAS tree was set up and lit up on my deck in July, oh...and my dually was jacked up and all the tires were taken and two blow up dolls were found in the front seat.oh... and the time I found a toilet in the cockpit of my Tiger at the Boathouse. All in good fun

Come on Frankie, Let um stay with you in PIIIICK WIIICK
Old 03-19-2008, 06:23 PM
Banned

Stecz, Weapon, thanks for at least telling the truth on this stuff, Masher knew of the burns on the deck and burnt deck rail, If you want to call the realtor and ask her if the items were taken her name is Gayle with Reece and Nichols real estate, phone 573 286 8595, she can tell you about the damage and stolen items as she was called to the home sunday to be a witness of the stolen items. Boat was given to Illinois dept of conservation, not dmv in missouri, again not a true statement. Bogus bill, well lets see, boat got to us molded, mildew, and even Trent said it had been sitting in a field in Florida for months, cover was schredded, no props, I spent 1,000$ to get boat to loto, detailed boat, fuel, paid storage outside for 1 year, winterized, told venom to come get it for a year, my lawyer sent them the bill for these items, they refused to pay, so we said just come and get it. they did'nt , I then protected their boat by putting it into indoor storage at weapon X's building for the winter and paid him money, then when he moved out of the building, we again called, sent certified mail to venom to pick up their boat, Venom's lawyer even called mine and said they owed us for keeping it and preserving their asset, and his client was just low on money and wanted to pay nothing, we finally said you owe nothing just come to loto and get your boat, It sat all winter and summer again, me paying for it, It was finally moved to the granite city boat facility and kept in heated storage, venom said the boat was stolen, but when they saw over 12 written correspondance from my attourney and Venoms, they said to file a lien on the boat for storage, the vin numbers were scratched in the transom and the last number looked like a 2, but was an s, we filed liens, and now the boat can never be sold, the boat was in better condition when we called consevation dept in Springfield, Ill than when it was sent to us by Sal at venom, He pushed Midweswest performance marine to be the loto dealer for his boats, but when we tested the boat it was totally uncontrollable in the water, Sal was to fly to loto over july 4th 2005, to add weight to it, he never showed up , what would you guys do as a dealer if someone sent you a pc. of s--t for you to sell, then you said just come and get your boat we don't want to rep. your venom, and they never come to pick it up, should I just left it on the side of the road, believe me it crossed my mind, If you want to confirm all the work done to the boat and how bad it handled call Justin hamilton, he worked for me at the time, 314 471-5849, he can answer all these questions with the truth, why can't you guys just be honest like Stecz and Weapon did on here, these are the truthful facts, and these mentioned people will verify all of this, like me or not is ok, but I just want everyone to know the actual facts. Jim
Old 03-19-2008, 06:33 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd rather stay in a cheap motel than go through any of this.

Quick Reply: Midwest Performance Marine Introduces Venom Powerboats At Loto

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.