Midwest Performance Marine Introduces Venom Powerboats At Loto

Notices

Midwest Performance Marine Introduces Venom Powerboats At Loto

Old 03-17-2008, 01:24 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by OldSchool
They are great boats. I was at SuperCat Cove the other day getting some 116 octane race fuel and there was 20 or so of them in the showroom. There were also a bunch of Nor-Techs, Doug Wrights, Awesomes, and eight or ten other boat lines that they sell at "The Cove". It's worth the trip to see this AWESOME facility.

:

This should be great, I can't wait to get my plane ticket..
Old 03-17-2008, 04:56 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I wouldn't get too excited I heard somebody rented the place out this weekend and supposedly stole all of the inventory.
Old 03-17-2008, 05:06 PM
Registered

Received 883 Likes on 479 Posts

They are great boats. I was at SuperCat Cove the other day getting some 116 octane race fuel and there was 20 or so of them in the showroom. There were also a bunch of Nor-Techs, Doug Wrights, Awesomes, and eight or ten other boat lines that they sell at "The Cove". It's worth the trip to see this AWESOME facility.

:
I sent a certified check through Ebay to Fred @ Trick marine to hold a boat for me there. BgChuby is heading there now to pick it up and I will be boating this weekend!
Old 03-17-2008, 06:34 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dude, You crack me the &%^$& up

I cant stop laughing

This guy needs to dissappear before he scews some unknowing person on the board. He is a phony and is all talk.
Old 03-17-2008, 06:43 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

As far as I know Venom is alive and well, considering how the whole market is hurting right now.

Word to the wise, do not purchase the Venom that Jim Daar is in possesion of, it is in legal litigation and he is not the owner. You are just asking for more headaches than its worth.

However, they are fine pleasure boats that will do 75 mph all day long with a 496. I think the web site is www.venompowerboats.com
Old 03-17-2008, 07:30 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by F1-00 Racing
As far as I know Venom is alive and well, considering how the whole market is hurting right now.

Word to the wise, do not purchase the Venom that Jim Daar is in possesion of, it is in legal litigation and he is not the owner. You are just asking for more headaches than its worth.

However, they are fine pleasure boats that will do 75 mph all day long with a 496. I think the web site is www.venompowerboats.com

You cant be talking about the same Jim Darr Now he edit his post...man, you can only lie so much...I think Im going to join the MidWest boating forum as well as see how many people are getting scammed over there by this guy, or should I say guys

boonville1963
Registered

Posts: 28 Jassman, now you are going to far, yes I had oso members who wanted jackets, spoke with Bill's son and set up the buy, however my thread and username was banned after you called oso to complain again and had no way to communicate with the members who wanted them, call lifeline if you want to confirm my conversation with them, Midwest Performance Marine has never had a boat or any part repo'd as you say, you need to get your facts straight before you post inaccurate info to the public, your comments are bordering on libel and slander, you need to be very careful about your comments about companys, there could be consequences to your comments. you need to stay off my threads if you are just going to lie and embarass youself. crawl back under your rock you have problems. and this time you will be reported to oso.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by boonville1963 : 03-14-2008 at 05:43 AM.
Old 03-17-2008, 07:47 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by boonville1963
I don't have any Venom boat, never did own one, Don't have one for sale and this is first I've heard of any litigation over something that is not possessed, f1-00 please post here if you know something I dont. Venom asked us to sell their boats at loto, we took out a demo 32 in 2004 for 10 minutes, boat was so squirley and unsafe we told them to come pick it up, Venom never picked up the boat for 3 years, boat was salvaged by the conservation dept .over year ago. this is the true story.J
Jassman where is the info on your 4 groups who rented my house, don't have it do you, another lie.

For the new guys, this Boonville guy is the same poster of this thread,here are the alais names he goes by, but some have been banned: Wiggler, Buddy O-after his belated dog, Pumpakee, Gramps, Leilas, and now boonville1963....

Here is your quote, You promoted them as great rough water boats for the LOTO area..NOW YOU SAY THEY WERE SO SQUIRLY and UNSAFE....

Buddy OO
Banned

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recently Took On The Venom Line. They Have 2 Great 32' Models And Working On 30 Cat, They Are Very Affordable, Can Handle The Rough Water At Loto, Stepped Hull With Awesome Standard Features, Prices Starting At 99,900 With Twin 6.2's Venom Is Competing In The F1 Series And Were Anxious To Get Some On The Water. First Buyer Will Get Free Trailer Or Free Paint. Thanks Jim Midwest Performance Marine. 636 236-4141
Old 03-17-2008, 07:53 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

YOU DIDNT EDIT QUICK ENOUGH...I have over 7 pms from people that you have promised and never delivered...You come on these threads and say Ive got this and that...if it isnt jackets, then its I have a truck running down south to pick up a boat, I can trailer...,then its can someone pick up a boat in Florida, then Ive got race fuel, oh no, I need race fuel for the Skater I bought. or I think I bought,...no wait, one of my other personalities bought it...it's all lies...dude you have a problem..seek some professional help.

And Yes I do know of others that have rented your place and will not associated with you anymore...hence why your emails or responses on oso never get an answered.

Last edited by Jassman; 03-17-2008 at 07:57 PM.
Old 03-17-2008, 08:00 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok Jeff post the 7 names or posts and quit posting untrue statements, come on post, the Venom I rode in Key west was stck boat, rode well, the 32 Vonom sent us was a full race boat that f1-00 drove, I even called him after the demo and they said the boat was set up to be on the edge and it needed weight bags added to it, but yes it chine walked and was out of control , thats what made it fast and a race boat, I told Venom to either fix it or come pick it up that I would'nt sell it, again this was after I first rode in one that ran ok , that I posted the comments. come on Jeff post all the information you have to prove you dont bs on here
Old 03-17-2008, 08:06 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Ok no B.S. here....I see we here on OSO are not the only ones having problems with Mr. Darr

We never tried Midwest Powerboat club, alot of people wanted to do a local club and promised to help put the website together and never stepped up to the plate, we never wasted anybody elses time only our own, but this is a powerboat club for the entire midwest and we have the support of a major website of over 8,000 members, a local nationwide boating publication, and support from a new restaurant/bar coming to the lake, don't come down on me, I worked hard to put something together, handed out brochures,membership information, printed t-shirts , spoke with water patrol, all out of my own pocket, OSO has a cliche of idiots who are jealous and get off on spreading lie's . don't believe everything you read on that site, anyway if your not interested pally don't post here.
wiggler4490
View Public Profile
Send a private message to wiggler4490
Find all posts by wiggler4490

#68 02-01-2008, 02:05 AM
mpally

Not to be an a$$, but you have a track record of making everything sound great and it goes nowhere. Powerboat club, Supercat Cove, the Shootout, the list goes on. As you know, there has been some shady busness going on lately and I am just letting people know about the other happenings. I don't care who is to blame or what caused it, they didn't happen. You blamed the whole Shootout thing on lack of volunteers and questioned everyone's desire to keep the Shootout. Many asked what they could do and there was absolutely no response. Before people start investing time and money into this thing, they should have all the facts. To prove my point, if you remember I almost rented your house over the summer for a wedding. I sure the hell would have liked to know the issues, true or not, other's had renting your house. That is what I am talking about. The lake is about rest and relaxation and, like others, I don't want to deal with the bull$hit.

Good luck. If it works out, good for you. If it doesn't, at least some were warned.

mpally
View Public Profile
Send a private message to mpally
Find all posts by mpally

#69 02-01-2008, 04:44 AM
wiggler4490

just to set the record straight for you and others. you must not of read my responses,problem is there is always 3 sides to a story. Supercat cove was a fact until one of my partners pulled out at the last minute, I put in 6 months of hard work on that project. the shootout again I donated alot of time and effort to keep a great event in Osage Beach. little did I know the decision to move it was already made. My house in Porta Cima is a awesome home, It is rented most of time and I've had nothing but compliments, just so happens I tried to be a nice guy to some OSO members who could'nt find anywhere to stay and gave them a very cheap deal just prior to it's completion, little did I know they were going to have an open drunk fest party and damage the property and several things were taken under their watch. tell you what pally, you are welcome to stay at the house over a weekend free of charge and just report back as to how your accomidations were to everyone here. I guess it just does'nt pay to try and help people out you always have someone who criticizes you. the club I thought would be alot of fun and help keep our sport alive, but if you or anyone else want to organize it have at it ,,,all yours then you'll see their are always people who want to ***** and complain but then just sit on their ass and do nothing, sorry for the long thread but I'm tired of the haters and negativity who hide behind a keyboard.....

wiggler4490
View Public Profile

#70 02-01-2008, 09:09 AM
the bear
My Ride: Curls, Curls, Curls/Curls Crew

I read the drama on the other sights and I hope it doesnt filter over hear, Wiggler to my knowledge hasnt been proven to have done anything, lets not jump on the band wagon and condem him! I think this is a great idea and I back it 100% I think there are some upstanding individuals trying to make it work!!!!!

the bear
View Public Profile
Send a private message to the bear
Send email to the bear
Find all posts by the bear

#71 02-01-2008, 10:12 AM
wiggler4490

Bear , I don't want it over here either, I have put it behind me, thanks for your positive thoughts, this is a great site and I thought a club would further enhance it

wiggler4490
View Public Profile

#72 02-01-2008, 02:56 PM
R.P.M.Magazine
New User Join Date: Jan 2008

I think it's a great idea that will work, it's just going to take a little time and effort, I would be glad to do whatever it takes to make it happen!
I'd bet $100 if you got it off the ground there would be no stopping it !!

R.P.M.Magazine
View Public Profile
Send a private message to R.P.M.Magazine
Send email to R.P.M.Magazine
Find all posts by R.P.M.Magazine

#73 02-02-2008, 06:55 PM
lake_carl

I am waiting and hoping that perhaps wiggler will leak out some details about the new resturant/bar?????????

lake_carl
View Public Profile
Send a private message to lake_carl
Find all posts by lake_carl

#74 02-03-2008, 07:43 PM
wiggler4490

will be located on the water in osage beach for a start

bla, bla, bla.....self destruct...

Quick Reply: Midwest Performance Marine Introduces Venom Powerboats At Loto

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.